BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Any chance of getting Modern Warfare 2 less than retail? I know several places are offering a free $10 gift card (Target, Amazon), but I'd rather just pay$50 for the game. I'm pretty much giving up hope but I figured I ask the NT detectives first.

clearly I'm not the one referring to the laptop/notebook I questioned as a netbook, clearly...

just wanted to point that out for you, if you still need reference markers in the post I'll come back and bold the different mentioning of laptop and netbook/mini laptop along with the username of who said what cited within the post on my lunch break, just let me know
if i was confused about what you were saying, you'll have to excuse me. But I'm not sure you could blame me, because you sure as helldon't make yourself very clear.

351wec0.jpg

has the quantity on things for sale on black friday lowered even more this year? some fine prints for things like best buy says limited to 5 per store...has italways been like this?

^ yea, maybe 2 or 3 years ago stores usually had a minimum of 10 per store...inventory has decreased

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^ yea, maybe 2 or 3 years ago stores usually had a minimum of 10 per store...inventory has decreased
Definitely. It's about maybe 4 or 5 items tops that really make the cut
tired.gif
Me and my buddy was talking about that this morning. Black Friday has becomemore hype than substance and people fall for it every year now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by teamjoltMotion

has the quantity on things for sale on black friday lowered even more this year? some fine prints for things like best buy says limited to 5 per store...has it always been like this?

Yes and not just for black friday, overall stock inventory is down from last year as retailers were stuck with a lot of overstock and hence all the killersales. We probably won't be seeing any of that this year. It's also forcing people to shop early because if they wait, stock will run out.

This may seem like a dumb question but are Best Buy's Black Friday deals applicable online as well? I know the doorbusters aren't because of lowquantities, but are the prices of the DVD's and electronics gonna apply to those same items online or is it just in store only? And if they are, will theygo live at 12:00AM Friday morning?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Definitely. It's about maybe 4 or 5 items tops that really make the cut
tired.gif
Me and my buddy was talking about that this morning. Black Friday has become more hype than substance and people fall for it every year now
smh.gif
it is a scam if you're looking for doorcrashers because most doorcrashers items are not only limited but can also be alternate models (i.e.trimmed down versions of the real things)

only things really worth getting on a black friday are cheap DVD, blu-rays or games before the noon cut-off.. for stuff like that, there's no need to campout overnight and wait in line for 2.5 hours to pay for $25-$50 worth of merchandise

in trerms of sales on the real stuff, you can still go in on saturday to buy it at the sale prices....

This might be a stupid question, but I've never hunted on Black Friday before.

What are my chances of snagging one of these sub-$200 laptops/netbooks around say 9 or 10 am? I will be looking at stores around suburban Milwaukee.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

What are my chances of snagging one of these sub-$200 laptops/netbooks around say 9 or 10 am? I will be looking at stores around suburban Milwaukee.

zip,zero, nada.............

if you want one of those sub-200 laptops, you need to have your thanksgiving dinner in the Best Buy parking lot at about 6 pm thursday night

im looking at the dell advertisement, these prices differ from the actual website do you know when they will change to the price listed in the ad?

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

it is a scam if you're looking for doorcrashers because most doorcrashers items are not only limited but can also be alternate models (i.e. trimmed down versions of the real things)

There you go.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

if you want one of those sub-200 laptops, you need to have your thanksgiving dinner in the Best Buy parking lot at about 6 pm thursday night
Shoot. I might be looking on eBay then
nerd.gif

I looked through and didn't really find anything. Any1 know of any stores/sites having any deals on external hard drives? I dont need a dam TB 150-200gb isgood enough for me. Looking for anything below $70 which is the cheapest I can find so far. Appreciate the heads up

So the tv's at wal-Mart seem like the best deals?? Other then online!! I'm torn between the Sony and samsung 40" LCD tv's!!!

K my family wants a tv 46-52 preferably bigger like 50 52 @+% but 46 will do. Whats the best tv out for the price
nerd.gif
anyone?

Back
Top Bottom