i think amazon is selling a 32 inch tv for $97 haeir
check out their upcoming deals...not sure if it went live already
edit: it goes live at around 8 pm ET
nerd.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

thanks

Last edited:
all i wanted was nba 2k13 for $25 at walmart, and my cousin was able to get me the last one for PS3 :pimp:

didnt really need much this year, just bought a house this past february so im living that mortgage life :lol: :smokin

I didn't even know GOD of war was even an option. I never saw it in that initial report i saw
hahaha ps3!

already got a xbox. SERIOUSLY considered gettin that ps3 deal but passed. not gonna spend 200 on ps3 when im only gonna use it for blu ray. rather get a cheap blu ray player

Found one of the last few copies of FIFA 13 stashed it but don't care for soccer but others do. Lol

I didn't even know GOD of war was even an option. I never saw it in that initial report i saw
hahaha ps3!
already got a xbox. SERIOUSLY considered gettin that ps3 deal but passed. not gonna spend 200 on ps3 when im only gonna use it for blu ray. rather get a cheap blu ray player
You wouldn't get a ps3 to play its exclusives?

Ended up picking up a blu ray player, some live time, madden, cod, and FIFA. Missed out on 2k tho. Still need that

You wouldn't get a ps3 to play its exclusives?

This^

I'm assuming some of the cheaper blu rays are what 70 or so
tack on an extra 130 have gaming a long with that.

but I understand if u plan on playing ...NO ps3 games

it still says sold out on the main screen, but i was still able to just click on it and check out

Copped sammy 50" plasma for 478 - 50gc. After tax it was under 5 bills and i gotta extra hdmi cable

Now im workin till 9 n cant watch movies n play ps3 -_-

Anyone know of any good studio equipment, or DSLR camera sales? I thinking about making a cop just need to know where the deals are at

B&H photo has a deal for a canon t3i with 3 lenses and a SD card for 650 shipped. That sounds like a great deal to me on paper.

Back
Top Bottom