BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Just happy to get walking dead season 1 for 12 bucks can finally catch up and how to make it America season 2 for 19... Miss that show

I missed the lighting deal from amazon for WWE 13 but I was able to cop it from walmart.com for $25.00. If anybody wants NBA 2k it's on walmart.com for $25.00

when i tell you it was a hassle to get this phone, but successful day was successful copped that galaxy s 3 at sprint, sold my old samsung got 45 dollars, for it left with the phone for just 20 in taxes.

3 games and a 125 dollars sounds like a win to me.

Picked this up for $15 at Walmart. :pimp:

I don't even know about this brand, but my sis says she was trying to grab a tv. I just bought a 32 sony bravia back in February

Copped a $799 55 inch Samsung 1080P 240HZ LED T.V. for my folks' bedroom and the Playstation 3D monitor for $99 on BestBuy.com. And the kicks from EBay/NT and $40 for three hats from Lids.

Somethin light... Thank God for Walmart. Spent a total of 15 mins grabbing all the games and blu rays I needed on Thanksgiving (24 hr Walmart), and managed to avoid the crazy Black Friday horde. All the games rang up as their Black Friday sale prices on Thanksgiving afternoon before the sale even happened, I think it was a glitch in their system. All games were $25 or less, and Blu Rays were only 3.50 each. For those that still want 2K on the low, check your local Walmart. Two Walmarts I went to had stacks of 2K13s in the Black Friday bins.

Last edited:
My dad just came back from Costco with a 32' Samsung LED from Costco. It was $370 and reduced to $240.

Hoping this Police Radar that is $157 on Amazon will drop to atleast $80-90 in the next 10 minutes. >D

Back
Top Bottom