BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Walmart is store only. Im good. I wanted to buy it for XBOX too. Guess i'll wait. Im not down to going to Walmart @ any time.

About to head out to walmart now before I go out for the night. Hopefully its like last year and most of the movies and games are still available.

I just brought the Dark Knight on Blu ray at amazon for 3.69 and they offered me amazon prime for 1 month...not bad i guess

yea mine is up tomorrow im thinking of re doing it, i would def do it, if amazon prime videos was good

the stuff u get for free isn't that great.

yea mine is up tomorrow im thinking of re doing it, i would def do it, if amazon prime videos was good

the stuff u get for free isn't that great.
I signed up for amazon prime last year then got a refund a few minutes later because the prime movies and tv shows were garbage :smh:.

Samsung 40 inch LCD for my room
NBA 2K13
Madden 13
Xbox bundle for my brother :pimp:

Heading to Walmart and Best Buy to see the options for an iPod stereo or a sound system for my new TV...

2wcmptl.jpg

M&N sale

:pimp:

I cant wait until mines come in on Tuesday.

Thought about getting a ps3 bundle when i saw a bunch at my local best buy about 2 hours ago, decided not too.

Ive gotten some blu rays, Forza, need for speed, 3 months xbox live, Breaking bad blu rays, Tomtom GPS, and Bred IV's online from FNL

Last edited:
Just walked in walmart, grabbed the last Ncaa 13 for 25. Took their ad to another store and got them to price match and sell me Nba 2k13 for 25 ftw

Can't believe I missed out on that Vizio deal... :smh:

Also missed on the Amazon deal for 2K for $25 but copped on Walmart.com for $30 shipped :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom