BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Black Ops II or any Call Of Duty games does not drop to the $39.99 range at Best Buy or any other retail store until after Christmas.

Reason being is because Activision releases their yearly game in November each year.

They aren't reselling them. They are just getting them now instead of having to go through the almost certain mayhem that is going to happen later tonight. Why go through all of that trouble when you can get them now with noone there?

Exactly. I seriously can't give you enough reps for getting that info to NT. Changed the whole scope of my Black Friday. Respect.

Dishonered Copped
smokin.gif

Thanks NT

Exactly. I seriously can't give you enough reps for getting that info to NT. Changed the whole scope of my Black Friday. Respect.

No problem man. I too was gonna go out there and do battle with the crazies but why go through all that madness and possibly not even end up getting what you want.

I was waiting for Borderlands to show up on the Amazon lighting deals but it seems like Amazon took it out.

So far got:
2 jeans from Levi
Ping pong table from Sears
Breaking Bad season 1-3 in blu from bestbuy
Amazon blus- warrior, cabin in the woods, salt, project x, iron man 2
Walmart games- FIFA 13, Twisted Metal

Does anyone know what deals for banana republic will be like tomorrow?

They have a 25% off thing right now that ends tonight but I was wondering if it would be better to just see the deals for this weekend?

So I went to my local Walmart copped the 2k13 for $25 but the blu rays weren't working for me they were ringing up regular price. Thanks for the info as well really helped.

i know champs sports was selling for bare feet nba socks for $0.99 last black friday. anyone know if were getting that same deal?

For an external hard drive do you guys think it's better to get one off the deals online today, in-store/online tomorrow, or wait till cyber Monday?

any good headphone deals out there only thing i have found is 10% off beats and thats nt even a deal nor are they great headphones

Snagged 2k13 at wally world, went thru the self checkout to ensure they wouldn't deny me. Good looks fam.

Back
Top Bottom