Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't go wrong with wd. Amazon sometimes has wd drives on sale. It's randomly though. For instance, I saw a 3tb for $100. It was the my book USB 3.0. Two days later it went back to its og price of $140. I think it's $120 now.

Keep some wd hdds in your amazon cart/wish list. Check periodically. Amazon will tell you if said hdds go down in price.
Will do fam gonna be on the look out 
nerd.gif

Battlefield 4 for 30 bucks?!?!?!?! yea. glad i didnt just buy that today i woulda been pissed right now. 

Hoping for those Vegas deals.. Missed out on the Cosmo wraparound suite deal last yr smh!!

I need a mattress too :lol:

Sleepy's might be the move. Will I have to line up early?

damn bruhs, I need a new mattress too.

anybody here gonna try to make some money off the deals? If so let me know,

been thinking about going into Walmart and just holding onto the popular items while in store and selling them to customers, in store, for a fraction of the price :pimp:

been thinking about going into Walmart and just holding onto the popular items while in store and selling them to customers, in store, for a fraction of the price
pimp.gif
Don't get maced, bruh

Need to reup on some cardigans & crewnecks. Hoping express comes with the clutch.

Might finally cop some tombs.

Maybe another pair of desert boots as well.

hope to get some new games (last of us?)...too broke to get a new camera, a canon s100 woulda been nice
you already missed out on sony's deal for the last of us.

sony was selling it for $33.

The lowest you can expect to get it for is $40.

I need a mattress too
laugh.gif

been thinking about going into Walmart and just holding onto the popular items while in store and selling them to customers, in store, for a fraction of the price
pimp.gif
This would work...until deebo decides that he wants an xbox.

I need a mattress too :lol:

been thinking about going into Walmart and just holding onto the popular items while in store and selling them to customers, in store, for a fraction of the price :pimp:
This would work...until deebo decides that he wants an xbox.

I use to do this at Best Buy because they handed out vouchers.

How much you'll think 4k 2160p tv's will go for? I'm looking for a 65 inch, they currently 5k.

hope to get some new games (last of us?)...too broke to get a new camera, a canon s100 woulda been nice

Meh, he can get it for 25 if he knows where to look. I wouldn't be surprised if gamefly does a flash sale.

Last edited:

Meh, he can get it for 25 if he knows where to look. I wouldn't be surprised if gamefly does a flash sale.
I doubt it.

are flash sales for used games?

If so, he'd still have to buy an online pass for $10.

I doubt it.

And if that's the case, 35, 40 dollars ain't bad at all. Lol stop putting him down.

I've seen crazy sales happened in the past few Black Fridays. Only thing is that he has to be quick with the fingertips. And use the CAG forums if he wants that quick info.

Last edited:

I doubt it.
And if that's the case, 35, 40 dollars ain't bad at all. Lol stop putting him down.

I've seen crazy sales happened in the past few Black Fridays. Only thing is that he has to be quick with the fingertips. And use the CAG forums if he wants that quick info.
My intention was not to put him down.

Target is supposedly doing a buy two get one free sale for ps3-4/x360-1 games.

So he'd be getting tlou for less than $40, but he'd have to spend more $$$ than I think he intended on spending.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom