Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want for black Friday is 4 or 5 pairs of some Levis 501s and SOA s.4 and s.5 on dvd and then maybe 4 games.

Part of the PC master race, so I can just download any game I want for the five finger.

Need a new TV.. A couple pair of Levis.. Some nike apparel...

Famb im going the **** in.

[QUOTE url="/t/573710/black-friday-2013-thread/60#post_19029690"]

im saying will it even be noticeable watching HD TV programming on cable?

obviously not considering HD cable isn't even 1080p right now

But the PS4 is 4k
ps4 doesn't support 4k

i think the xb1 does though

yes it does
The ps4 is a gaming console that doesn't support 4k output for...games.
[/quote]

Please tell me about all the people that use their video game consoles for strictly playing video games

But the PS4 is 4k
ps4 doesn't support 4k

yes it does
Please tell me about all the people that use their video game consoles for strictly playing video games

I'd make the assumption that most people buy gaming consoles to mainly play games.

But the PS4 is 4k

im not talking about games, not everyone plays games. i asume most buy a TV to watch TV.

i just wanna know the point but yea i know that HD on cable isnt even 1080 yet so whats the point?

yeah that wasn't my question. nice try though. You know damn well if the ps4 played video games only and nothing else, every body would get the XBone and vice versa. Why do you think the ps3 was marketed as a device that does everything? or the XBone is marketed with the DVR?

im not talking about games, not everyone plays games. i asume most buy a TV to watch TV.

i just wanna know the point but yea i know that HD on cable isnt even 1080 yet so whats the point?
I take it you haven't seen a 4k TV in person yet. Then you would understand the point.

With that said, its price point right now is not worth it considering how limited it actually is right now.

But the PS4 is 4k

Honestly right now there is no point. But a lot of people buy TV's to be in their living rooms for 10+ years. 4K will be the standard in 8 years probably

Yea but by then something else will be out that betters which is what sucks about TV tech.

when HD TV's came out and all the hype we went and spent almost $4k on a 52 inch LCD. look at it now, you can find the same size tv from same high end brands for 1/4 of the price :x :smh:

Its like you want the newest and the best but at the same time you can utilize it the way it should and it sucks SMH

Yea I agree, they are def releasing TV tech too fast. I said the same thing when I first head news about 4k TV's coming out...it's just too soon.

But then you see it in person, and you **** 
laugh.gif

It truly is the next step...but at best it'll be what Blu-Rays are now, the absolute best possible image you can attain at home. But you must buy the each piece of media individually, and forget ever streaming it via cable tv. 

I need a mattress too :lol:

Sleepy's might be the move. Will I have to line up early?

damn bruhs, I need a new mattress too.

anybody here gonna try to make some money off the deals? If so let me know,

been thinking about going into Walmart and just holding onto the popular items while in store and selling them to customers, in store, for a fraction of the price :pimp:
This would work...until deebo decides that he wants an xbox.

Deebo can try something, if He'd like to meet god.

But the PS4 is 4k
ps4 doesn't support 4k

yes it does

Please tell me about all the people that use their video game consoles for strictly playing video games[/quote]

I use my PS3 strictly for pron.

I need a mattress too :lol:

Sleepy's might be the move. Will I have to line up early?

damn bruhs, I need a new mattress too.

anybody here gonna try to make some money off the deals? If so let me know,

been thinking about going into Walmart and just holding onto the popular items while in store and selling them to customers, in store, for a fraction of the price :pimp:
This would work...until deebo decides that he wants an xbox.

Deebo can try something, if He'd like to meet god.

But the PS4 is 4k
ps4 doesn't support 4k

yes it does

I use my PS3 strictly for pron.[/quote]

Dat Joy stick gaming

I'll stop by GameStop and the Nike outlet this year. I'm not dealing with the crowds at Walmart and best buy again. Black Friday for me is mostly a marketing scam

Only thing i will be looking for is an external hard drive.. i got everything i needed last year..

$688
smokin.gif

Last edited:
How is it holding up now?
 i haven't had any problems with it at all, and the picture still looks great... i also have it hard wired so all the apps run perfectly.

i had bought the 4 year warranty  as well so i'm good for a while if anything happens 

edit: i forgot to mention that it did have a lip sync issue for a little bit, but a firm ware update fixed that 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom