Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going for the iPad mini at Walmart. They said its supposed to be guaranteed in stock for 1 hour or something. How's that gonna work

I am interested in knowing how that's gonna work also. They are guaranteeing a lot of items to be in-stock for an hour, lets see how that works out.

If they run out they give you some card or something so you can come back when it's in stock and get the same deal.

Anyone going for the iPad mini at Walmart. They said its supposed to be guaranteed in stock for 1 hour or something. How's that gonna work

I am interested in knowing how that's gonna work also. They are guaranteeing a lot of items to be in-stock for an hour, lets see how that works out.

If they run out they give you some card or something so you can come back when it's in stock and get the same deal.
cool cause im tryna geta couple of those $99 nintendo 2ds's

If anyone comes across a good deal on two 2.5 ton jack stands with the jack lmk please!

any good tablet deals coming up on BF? :nerd:

my other 1/2 tried to talk me into buying her this "Mach Speed Trio Stealth Pro 9.7' Tablet" off groupon saying "its cheap & i need a tablet" but i know if it arrives and doesnt compare to my galaxy tablet (which it wont) & cant run candy crush & all that other bs ill hear some about it :lol:

:nerd:

I will be lining up at target to get a t.v but im going to be missing out on the acer laptop in best buy. Does anyone know any good deals on ipads?

The only stores around my way are target and best buy.

any good tablet deals coming up on BF?
nerd.gif

my other 1/2 tried to talk me into buying her this "Mach Speed Trio Stealth Pro 9.7' Tablet" off groupon saying "its cheap & i need a tablet" but i know if it arrives and doesnt compare to my galaxy tablet (which it wont) & cant run candy crush & all that other bs ill hear some about it
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Check staples out, they have the Nexus 7 for $199.  They also have Microsoft Surface RT (1st gen) for 249.99 with the touch keyboard.  I think BB has the same surface for $199 w/o the keyboard.  IMO i wouldnt get any other tablet, unless you can find one that runs actual windows

any good tablet deals coming up on BF? :nerd:

my other 1/2 tried to talk me into buying her this "Mach Speed Trio Stealth Pro 9.7' Tablet" off groupon saying "its cheap

Check staples out, they have the Nexus 7 for $199.  They also have Microsoft Surface RT (1st gen) for 249.99 with the touch keyboard.  I think BB has the same surface for $199 w/o the keyboard.  IMO i wouldnt get any other tablet, unless you can find one that runs actual windows

yeah still pissed about not getting that 32 gb surface with no keyboard for $200 dude took the listings down & jumped the price 22% & wouldnt budge

any good tablet deals coming up on BF?

my other 1/2 tried to talk me into buying her this "Mach Speed Trio Stealth Pro 9.7' Tablet" off groupon saying "its cheap

:nerd: Info/link on that staples 249.99 deal.. Just checked and only seeing it for $349

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom