Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody know where to scoop some Ray Bans for cheap on Black Friday?

You don't even need to wait until black Friday

http://www.ezcontactsusa.com/Ray-Ban-sunglasses.html

and school10 gives you 10% off

They're this cheap year round and sometime they have better coupons than that even
so this site is legit?

I would assume so, I ordered a pair of frames from the. Only downside I know is that they did not have my frames in stock, so they had to order them from the manufacturer., meaning that they wait for you to order the glasses than they order the item. This was definitely a rampant complaint on their reviews but got to save like $100-150 on the frames compared to Lenscrafters.

Word to the wise for tv shoppers, the beginning of the nyear is when stores offer the deepest discounts. The 55" Samsung led I bought at Black Friday for $749 dropped to $499 the following January, I was blown. Slickdeals and you're local electronics will offer the best deals immediately following Christmas to offload remaining inventory before new models arrive.

Word to the wise for tv shoppers, the beginning of the nyear is when stores offer the deepest discounts. The 55" Samsung led I bought at Black Friday for $749 dropped to $499 the following January, I was blown. Slickdeals and you're local electronics will offer the best deals immediately following Christmas to offload remaining inventory before new models arrive.

Thats what my friend told me too. Ill just wait then. Lol

Any info on the Cosmo BF deal in Vegas? 
nerd.gif

Can we set up a TV thread so I don't miss out on the beginning of the year deals?

My ps4 is running on on 720p, this is unacceptable.

I gotta get a 55inch+ TV with 1080p.

Can we set up a TV thread so I don't miss out on the beginning of the year deals?

I wonder how many dudes are out here playing next-gen consoles on tube tv's 
laugh.gif

I wonder how many dudes are out here playing next-gen consoles on tube tv's :lol:

A LOTTTTTTT bro

dudes will have the newest ish the second it drops but dont wanna spend a couple hundred on a decent TV

I'm completely fine with spending a couple hundred  a decent tv.

Was planning on getting one for bf. but I'll wait one more month to get a better deal on new years. whats wrong with this?

Only thing I'm after is the $190 XBox 360 Bundle w/Halo 4, TR, Batman: AC, Darksiders II. I already have Tomb Raider and Batman: AC (both coupons), but if anyone is interested willing to trade for some other games. Also got my eye on a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles @ Gamestop for $40. Have to call my connect to reserve a copy for myself.

I wonder how many dudes are out here playing next-gen consoles on tube tv's :lol:

A LOTTTTTTT bro

dudes will have the newest ish the second it drops but dont wanna spend a couple hundred on a decent TV

Pretty much. I got family who just bought there first HD tv. (720p 60hz)
And they refuse to get HDMI cords :lol:

A LOTTTTTTT bro

Pretty much. I got family who just bought there first HD tv. (720p 60hz)
And they refuse to get HDMI cords :lol:

My parents had that 72 inch rear projection until last year. Joint was 4 feet wide in the back. Thank god some poor soul wanted it off craigslist for 25 bucks.

55in vizio with surround sound set up and blu ray plus the wii for my baby brother and my parents havent looked back haha. They just started watching netflix as well lol

Is there any info on  Ps3 for less than 150, i missed the sale from gamestop and im wondering if it will came back

Some people just want a big screen or a good price on a flat screen. They don't know much about resolution or refresh rate.

I'll wait a few more months to buy a tv. Need one for my den.

Is there any info on  Ps3 for less than 150, i missed the sale from gamestop and im wondering if it will came back

There is but is a 12gb ps3 on BB I think. Your better off getting the $200 bundle with the bigger hard drive and 2 new games

I want 2k13 for ps3, hoping to get it for $25 somehow. I remember my cousin got 2k11 for 20 at Walmart couple years ago

I'm completely fine with spending a couple hundred  a decent tv.

Was planning on getting one for bf. but I'll wait one more month to get a better deal on new years. whats wrong with this?
Problem is, you need to get your priorities straight. 
 Nah my comment wasn't geared towards you 
laugh.gif
 I just think it's funny how many people are out there with nex-gens and a shetty TV. Like what's the point? 

Last edited:

Problem is, you need to get your priorities straight.
 Nah my comment wasn't geared towards you 
laugh.gif
 I just think it's funny how many people are out there with nex-gens and a shetty TV. Like what's the point?
if thats the case, then I should be saving for a new car
roll.gif

but i'm out here tryna save 200 on a tv.

I agree though.

Guess I'll wait. I just hope they still have the one that I want in stock at that time.

Me :frown: This is what I'm working with right now but once Jan comes around that's where the 50" Plasma or LED will go. :smokin That Xbox rarely get's turned on though.

View media item 661310

Last edited:
So how is this Wal Mart stuff working? I`m gonna be at my girls house for thanksgiving and debating on going back on my side of town to go to wal mart,target,mall and best buy and all that since they are all on once street

Where's the best place to get a portable Dyson vacuum, particularly the DC34. I'm trying to upgrade my portable vacuuming game.

I've got a my eye on a Bose 32" inch soundbar w/ Bluetooth connectivity. Getting sick of sharing the aux cable with everyone that comes over, gets drunk and wants to hear their favorite song. No rush to cop, but I'm keeping my eyes open for a deal.

I'm trying to find a good laptop myself. Hopefully I'll get a good deal.

Maybe I should wait until Monday...

That's exactly what im going to do. Hope to get a 60" Panasonic Plasma for a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom