Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to get a camera on BF.  I'm leaning towards the D5100 from Walmart, or should I wait until the D5200 goes on sale in the future? (Do not desperately need a camera at the moment)

View media item 661516
Current setup with the 50" LED Toshiba 1080p running PS4. Scooped the TV last year for $300
Trying to get something bigger with the same specs. Does anyone know if Hz really make a difference for gaming?

Does anyone know if Hz really make a difference for gaming?
From what I've read, not really.

Games(not all) run at 60 frames per second or less.

Also some tvs state they have 120hz, but it's actually 60hz or slightly higher.

In short, 60hz for gaming is just fine.

Last edited:
I think I'm about to cop. That is a flawless price for 3tb. iYen iYen What are your thoughts?

Amazon product ASIN B00E3RH63A

Not a bad deal. Is it plug and play or does it need a separate power source?

I did not account for that. Looks like it needs an external power source. :rolleyes This may alter my decision but the price is just too damn sweet to pass up.

If you don't plan on moving it, then go for it. If u need something to move, get a 1TB or something smaller

I think I'm about to cop. That is a flawless price for 3tb. iYen iYen What are your thoughts?

I did not account for that. Looks like it needs an external power source. :rolleyes This may alter my decision but the price is just too damn sweet to pass up.

If you don't plan on moving it, then go for it. If u need something to move, get a 1TB or something smaller

I'm definitely going to need something to move around. May just wait it out and get this on ebay if it doesn't sell out by the time I get on.

http://bfads.net/Item/eBay-Black-Friday-Western-Digital-My-Passport-2TB-External-Hard-Drive/170725

Last edited:

I'm definitely going to need something to move around. May just wait it out and get this on ebay if it doesn't sell out by the time I get on.

http://bfads.net/Item/eBay-Black-Friday-Western-Digital-My-Passport-2TB-External-Hard-Drive/170725

That's a better deal imo, yea u sacrifice 1TB but w/ the other one u sacrifice mobility.

I think I'm about to cop. That is a flawless price for 3tb. @iYen What are your thoughts?

I did not account for that. Looks like it needs an external power source.
eyes.gif
This may alter my decision but the price is just too damn sweet to pass up.

Portable drives are way more convient than external drives.

If you need that portablity, definetaly cop the portable drive.

My brother has that hdd that you posted.

It's about as small as nexus 3.

Last edited:
Can we set up a TV thread so I don't miss out on the beginning of the year deals?

My ps4 is running on on 720p, this is unacceptable.

I gotta get a 55inch+ TV with 1080p.

Same boat, a 40 inch 1080p Samsung/LG would do for me

:nerd: any deals?

Please keep posting the deals on terabyte portable drives and external drives. I will be purchasing.

Any deals on home theater systems? Surround systems? I'm tryna have my television and gaming experience to be epic. I already have a 46" Samsung 1080P 60Hz television.

What sneakers are restocking?

PlayStation eye (PS4) being discounted?

Anybody kno if either of Gamestop's or Best Buy's Black Friday Xbox 360 bundles come with an extra controller

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom