Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
monster usually has a friends and family sale going on after black friday.. just subscribe to their emails and wait for it.. ive gotten mine for nearly half the price.. 

Monster doesn't make Beats headphones anymore.

Gordonson, It will work. As long as its separate transactions as you stated. Target doesn't care. Just has to be two separate transactions.

PO

Any good lap-top deals? I see Wal-Mart has a couple of hp's but I am trying to order online to avoid the hassle.

I'm Back. Bought The Last 2.
AirForce1King give us a review once you get it set up.
I just set mine up.

eek.gif
smokin.gif

This tv is nice!

Setup was a breeze.

The tv is light, it can be wall mounted, and the picture is great!

The sound is crisp and clear. 

IDK what to look for in terms of build quality.

But if I had to rate it, I'd give it a 4.5/5.

I'm definately satisfied with my purchase.

Edit: the tv is most likely 60hz. 
I saw nothing about it being 120hz in the manual.

Last edited:
I need a 32" TV for $100. Idc what brand it is or anything, I'm just a college kid who needs something to use for gaming when I have the time

I'm Back. Bought The Last 2.

View media item 665727

AirForce1King give us a review once you get it set up.
I just set mine up.
:wow: :smokin
This tv is nice!
Setup was a breeze.
The tv is light, it can be wall mounted, and the picture is great!
The sound is crisp and clear. 
IDK what to look for in terms of build quality.
But if I had to rate it, I'd give it a 4.5/5.

I'm definately satisfied with my purchase.

Edit: the tv is most likely 60hz. 

I saw nothing about it being 120hz in the manual.

good looks on the review. I bought one earlier today but haven't opened or hooked it up yet.
Replacing one of my pos Sony tv I bought a couple years ago. Gonna wait til around superbowl to get another one to replace my other Sony in the living room but this time Looking for a Samsung. Done with Sony!!!

Walmart for sure. It's in the ad. I heard amazon does a similar deal too.

Yeah I heard walmart is gonna have that as a door buster but I'm working at target at 7:30 thanksgiving :lol:

I'm going to rely on amazon. If they don't have it I'm cool, it would be nice to have but I'm not going to go through hoops to get it

good looks on the review. I bought one earlier today but haven't opened or hooked it up yet.
Replacing one of my pos Sony tv I bought a couple years ago. Gonna wait til around superbowl to get another one to replace my other Sony in the living room but this time Looking for a Samsung. Done with Sony!!!

My Sony Google joint is acting funny, I pray it last a while longer because I~m broke as a joke right now

Vizio E470i-A0 47'' 2 mil to 1 contrast ratio, 4 HDMI, 120Hz, Smart TV for 329 (Walmart Refurb)

http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/...1180772439292&veh=aff&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

Final price after tax & 3 yr warranty ($50): 413

I already had the 37 inch version for a month and was satisfied with it, but I started seeing the deals roll around for bigger TVs not too far out of my range. I put that joint back on Ebay and somebody scooped it up.

Some Ebay deals:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130976430857 (40'' inch Vizio M Series for 400 flat or 47 inch for 519)

That TV is beautiful. It dropped to 360 flat for a like a day and then it went back up to 400. I was so tempted to cop.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-40-KDL...1021841615?pt=Televisions&hash=item20d58e88cf (Sony KDL for 343 flat)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=quickshipelectronics&_sop=15

And that's that seller's regular prices by the way...that's not even a sale yet :lol:

If your set is DOA u get a prepaid label and a FULL refund once they get their set back. I just sent back a 42 that was DOA.

Both sets looked brand new except the stand on the 42 inch.

Last edited:
What setting do you guys have your picture ie. color, contrast, temp and all the other ones. I suck.

What setting do you guys have your picture ie. color, contrast, temp and all the other ones. I suck.

Try googling your exact model for best calibration/picture settings... you might find a lot of the expert online communities with their opinions on that.

It can vary from set to set since higher end models will have more settings and options. You can also change and set it for certain types of picture as well.. sports you might want to be brighter and more color, whereas for movies you'd want a darker picture if you're watching with the lights off, and so on. I think my sharpness is almost to 0 or very low. Contrast around 75, brightness will be lower for movies, maybe 50-55?, color at 50, and that's all I remember off the top of my head. But try searching for your model or a similar model and see what some of the AV sites might suggest.

Ultimately it's what looks best to you. Even if it's not the "best" or more accurate picture, you're the one who will be watching it, so play around with the settings til you find what you like.

Last edited:
Anywhere having an online deal for ipad mini first gen? I know Walmart is having an in store 100$ gift card but I don't think I'll be able to make it in.

Playing NCAA 14 on my new 50" LG tv.

This TV is definitely 60hz. Watch a bunch of college games, the Pacquiao fight and the Warriors game on this all day. Doesn't really bug me though. I thought this was a steal.

Edit: Only the digital optical audio output, had to buy an adapter and a cord for my 5.1 computer speakers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom