Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 669310

Ok I narrowed it down to this one. For the price and specs it goes we'll with my budget

Will this work we'll with my ps4/ a gaming tv ?
Why are plasmas so much cheaper? It has 1080 and 600hz

ANY DOPE CLOTHING DEALS FOR BF?

Yes, I yelled. :lol:

Besides next gen consoles, dont need any electronics really. At least not to the point where i need to stand inline for some.. Laptops are always wanted but its w/e. And Im already set on a TV from last yrs BF. So yeah

Clothing anyone?

ANY DOPE CLOTHING DEALS FOR BF?

Yes, I yelled.
laugh.gif

Besides next gen consoles, dont need any electronics really. At least not to the point where i need to stand inline for some.. Laptops are always wanted but its w/e. And Im already set on a TV from last yrs BF. So yeah

Clothing anyone?
American Eagle's already got their usual entire site %40 off deal, along with free shipping.

http://www.ae.com/web/index.jsp

Express also has a %50 off sale going, and that's also the entire site.

http://www.express.com/

Last edited:
just got the best buy invite, 

this is what im looking at : 
[h1]Sharp - 50" Class (49-1/2" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - 120Hz - HDTV[/h1]
$399.99, free shippingg. no in store pick up

Last edited:
As an avid batman man myself. I felt disappointed with origins. I think city is the top one of out all 3. I had too much fun solving the riddles.

Really? I just got to the Joker/Bane fight..So far I like the game. I just take it for what it is... Never really did the riddles in the other games but I think I may go back and do it after I'm done with this one.

just got the best buy invite,

this is what im looking at :
[h1]Sharp - 50" Class (49-1/2" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - 120Hz - HDTV[/h1]
$399.99, free shippingg. no in store pick up
Really thinkiing about getting this.

Would this be a good ps4 tv?

All I really need is an External Hard Drive, any good deals?
Also picking up a couple of PSN cards for $30.

Eddie Bauer is having 30% + free shipping

I got a jacket plus some other things for the winter.. Gonna ask my mom to buy me some new bed sheets lol

I posted about a 32" LED Vizio I got from Target yesterday. Not around to take pics of the actual t.v., but here is a stock photo:

View media item 669680
I love it, especially for the $199.99 price tag. Perfect fit for my bedroom.

Last edited:
How's the quality on Vizios? I'm kind of iffy about them because a lot of people told me bad things about them.

How do they compare to Samsungs/LG/Sharp... ect?

I had one that was great. My current Visio however is trash. Sound randomly cuts out and the tv itself will shut off randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom