Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked mines up. It's a good idea to call before you go because one of the employees told me that online it could say "In Stock" but there inventory updates about an hour after it's sold. Also at the Target I went to they didn't have the Tv's on the sales floor but in the backroom. Btw if anyone wants to pick it up online instead they're available on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E320-B0E-32-Inch-720p-60Hz/dp/B00ESZJ3K6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385513362&sr=8-1&keywords=E320-B0E

So is the sharp available at target if you ask? And how much will that be?

Damn it just got the 50 inch from Walmart ..... Didn't know they had a 55 inch on sale too smh. Guess I'll stick with the 50

[h1]Bonton.com has LivingQuarters Reversible Microfiber Down-Alternative Comforters in Twin, Twin XL, Full/Queen or King (various colors) on sale for $19.97. Shipping is free with promo code FREESHIP. Thanks yuugotserved[/h1]

king size is regular $160 it's only 19.97 with free shipping

i just copped 2

http://www.bonton.com/sc2/shop/face...394765/?ICID=13-11-27-WK43-BEDBATH-DAT-1-MFDA

Thanks for this. Bought a couple that I will give as gifts.

Could you guys let me know if you find a deal on Rayman Legends. Want to get it for my son for his birthday coming up.

[h1]Bonton.com has LivingQuarters Reversible Microfiber Down-Alternative Comforters in Twin, Twin XL, Full/Queen or King (various colors) on sale for $19.97. Shipping is free with promo code FREESHIP. Thanks yuugotserved[/h1]

king size is regular $160 it's only 19.97 with free shipping

i just copped 2

http://www.bonton.com/sc2/shop/face...394765/?ICID=13-11-27-WK43-BEDBATH-DAT-1-MFDA
Thanks for this. Bought a couple that I will give as gifts.

Could you guys let me know if you find a deal on Rayman Legends. Want to get it for my son for his birthday coming up.
rayman legends will be $25 at gamestop, amazon, best buy(maybe), and walmart(maybe).

American Eagle :pimp: ima order some stuff now
Aside from that anyone got any place I can get xbox live cards and ps + this black Friday?

So besides TV's, what clothing companies have sales? Particularly HM and Uniqlo...need to stock up on basics, scarves, etc.

So for those comforters, my bed is a full and my mothers is a queen ( :wow: ) but will the full/queen option suffice for the both of us? And what exactly is included just the comforter and pillow cases?

Last edited:
No PS4 controller sales? I think I've looked at every single Black Friday ad by now.

too late for this, but what I did was with the buy 2 get 1 free deal with games at target +30% off, I returned one of the games I didn't really want after the deal was over without receipt for store credit and used that for another controller.

No PS4 controller sales? I think I've looked at every single Black Friday ad by now.
roll.gif

LIDS 35% off plus free shipping over 24.95
code = BLKFRI35

the only catch is you have to spend over 50.00 to get the discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom