Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
How comfortable are they?

I have no idea what to get my parents for Christmas. This wouldn't be a bad idea

what have you guys copped so far?

Are you enjoying what you bought or are you disliking your purchases?

comforters for the whole team 
smokin.gif

what have you guys copped so far?
Are you enjoying what you bought or are you disliking your purchases?

Parents bought me that LG at wal mart last Friday but I haven't received it yet. I think they're going to give it to me early though. Christmas present for me and my GF...

I'm looking to buy now but am just not pulling triggers. I'll definitely be flexing that prime membership soon...Amazon will be price matching essentially everyone right?

Any chances of last minute deals?

Parents bought me that LG at wal mart last Friday but I haven't received it yet. I think they're going to give it to me early though. Christmas present for me and my GF...

o you're spoiled too ? i still get gifts too, and i'm old 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I can honestly say that I've never been Black Friday shopping

What's all the hubbub about?

Make sure to use the free shipping code Freeship

I didn't :smh:

:lol: my dude jumped the gun

Great deal, gonna tell my momb shes gonna have my order like 10 :rofl:

Seriously. The sad part was that I went on retailmenot.com to check if free shipping was available. Didn't see anything so I kept it moving. Low and behold as soon as I click "order" I see the code at the top of the freaking site.

Last edited:
Make sure to use the free shipping code Freeship

I didn't :smh:

:lol: my dude jumped the gun

Great deal, gonna tell my momb shes gonna have my order like 10 :rofl:

Seriously. The sad part was that I went on retailmenot.com to check if free shipping was available. Didn't see anything so I kept it moving. Low and behold as soon as I click "order" I see the code at the top of the freaking site.

talk to customer service and have it added? or cancel that order and order another one with the free ship code.

Amazon is selling select blurays at dope prices.

Just search for a bluray on amazon to see if it's on sale.

So far, I saw Spartacus seasons on sale.

I also saw breaking bad, django, and justified.

Last edited:
[h1]Bonton.com has LivingQuarters Reversible Microfiber Down-Alternative Comforters in Twin, Twin XL, Full/Queen or King (various colors) on sale for $19.97. Shipping is free with promo code FREESHIP. Thanks yuugotserved[/h1]

king size is regular $160 it's only 19.97 with free shipping

i just copped 2

http://www.bonton.com/sc2/shop/face...394765/?ICID=13-11-27-WK43-BEDBATH-DAT-1-MFDA
Got one of those comforters :smokin

Repped. Free shipping, no tax and 2% cash back (even though it's not much :lol:). In for one!

Last edited:
You just missed slickdeals on a samsung 32" led for $150.

Ah damn, that would have been cool. But it was a gift from my parents, so nothing I could have done about it.

How's the quality on Vizios? I'm kind of iffy about them because a lot of people told me bad things about them.

How do they compare to Samsungs/LG/Sharp... ect?

My whole house (3 TVs) is Vizio. No complaints here. The picture is great in my room for my new LED, and the living room/parents bedroom is both 1080, and they have great picture as well.

Anyone know if Canada Goose ever goes on sale? Looking to get one for a relative.

Nevermind, picked up 2 comforters :smokin .

One for me and one for my mom.

Last edited:
I posted about a 32" LED Vizio I got from Target yesterday. Not around to take pics of the actual t.v., but here is a stock photo:

I love it, especially for the $199.99 price tag. Perfect fit for my bedroom.
Just picked mines up. It's a good idea to call before you go because one of the employees told me that online it could say "In Stock" but there inventory updates about an hour after it's sold. Also at the Target I went to they didn't have the Tv's on the sales floor but in the backroom. Btw if anyone wants to pick it up online instead they're available on Amazon.

Amazon product ASIN B00ESZJ3K6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom