Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
any deals on authentic jerseys or shorts? NBA and NFL in particular.

Also looking to get a northface. Any deals? Any help is appreciated. Also lol I need an external drive. At least like 2TB.

any deals on authentic jerseys or shorts? NBA and NFL in particular.

Also looking to get a northface. Any deals? Any help is appreciated. Also lol I need an external drive. At least like 2TB.

Use the code FADEAWAY on NBA dot com to save 20%

Copped 6 comforters and the pillow shams. Christmas shopping for the fam bam is done. :smokin

Make sure to use the free shipping code Freeship

I didn't :smh:

:lol: my dude jumped the gun

Great deal, gonna tell my momb shes gonna have my order like 10 :rofl:

Seriously. The sad part was that I went on retailmenot.com to check if free shipping was available. Didn't see anything so I kept it moving. Low and behold as soon as I click "order" I see the code at the top of the freaking site.

talk to customer service and have it added? or cancel that order and order another one with the free ship code.

:pimp:

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for contacting us. I applied the free ship to your order, your order subtotal after the shipping was taken off is $19.97. A email confirmation confirming that the shipping was taken off will be sent to the email address that was used on your order.

So besides TV's, what clothing companies have sales? Particularly HM and Uniqlo...need to stock up on basics, scarves, etc.

180px-PleaseSafe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom