Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to buy this TV for my parents. (They want a 55'') Any better deals out there?

Amazon product ASIN B00EA650XM

Bought this online about twenty minutes ago, http://www.frys.com/product/7887239?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Went out for fun tonight, stopped by best buy and they had 55 inch LG led for $500 and had to cop.

Anyone know if it's any good?

It's LG so it should be a good TV for a long time.
I went with the one at Frys because it is a Smart TV.
But your TV has 120hz,and mine has 60hz.

i guess it was only made for black friday? :lol:

it w/e as long as it looks good, cant wait to hook it up tomorrow

stupid impulse buys but ill put a review up tomorrow :lol:

Walmart was stewwpid packed.

I went 2 hours after it was open to get NCAA Football and people was still waiting to get in.
I called 3 walmarts to inquire about Gladiator since it was $4.

I got a busy tone when I dialed two walmarts.

The rep at the last one I called said that it was so busy.

I couldn't even get transferred to electronics.

Thank based god for online BF deals. :pimp:

I used to cop the premiums from the Buffalo outlet every year for under a bill, but in 2007 or so that outlet stopped carrying them. Around that time I was told by a sales associate at the outlet in Boston that all outlets stopped selling them because they wanted people to pay full pop from stores like Footlocker. Still see them from time to time at Marshalls for cheap.
Wheats I usually wait for Champs' 50% employee sale and get then. But for some reason only Wheats are carried at FL/Champs, I've yet to see Black suede.
I got the black suedes for 75 on the timberland website. 25% off and another 30% off with this code GOBBLE2013

I picked up Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Batman '89 and the first three Die Hard films on Blu-ray for $4 a piece at Walmart earlier.

Was in and out of Walmart in 5 minutes two hours after opening to get gta and 2k (very last copy) for $72. Then copped last of us and madden off amazon for $52. Twas a successful black Thursday, let's see what Friday has in store for me.

got this for 375

BaNkBIcCEAEZyoA.jpg

in a nutshell, they didn't have a sharp tv we were looking for, but they had this one opened in the back already, plus discounts, plus price matching. just one of those things that worked out :lol:

Last edited:
I want to post up in a parking lot just to smack somebody...wouldn't take anything from them except their dignity. I'm chillin' off Black Friday tho, I got pies.

I used to cop the premiums from the Buffalo outlet every year for under a bill, but in 2007 or so that outlet stopped carrying them. Around that time I was told by a sales associate at the outlet in Boston that all outlets stopped selling them because they wanted people to pay full pop from stores like Footlocker. Still see them from time to time at Marshalls for cheap.

Wheats I usually wait for Champs' 50% employee sale and get then. But for some reason only Wheats are carried at FL/Champs, I've yet to see Black suede.
I got the black suedes for 75 on the timberland website. 25% off and another 30% off with this code GOBBLE2013
Clutch. Thank you sir.

Went to Target with Mom dukes. We got there at around 7:20, and the store opened at 8. There were a good 60 people in front of us, so it was looking quiet for us :lol:

They had separate lines for Apple products, TV's, etc, and we went straight to the Apple line. Most people seemed to be there for TV's so we were pretty close to the front. Mom copped the iPad Air she wanted, I grabbed a pink PS3 controller and Ni No Kuni and dipped by 9:15 or so after she used the $100 gift card to get a price adjustment on a 40" Phillips Smart TV she copped for $400 on Tuesday. Overall successful week I'd say :pimp:

The Target had TONS of iPads, so I doubt anyone who got there within half an hour of opening didn't get their's.

Went to Wal Mart at 6pm. Got a few things but wasn't about to wait in that line for over an hour for a register. Trekked over to the automotive section and hid everything behind random stuff. Went back at 10pm, store was empty and all my things were still where I had left them.

Overall I am done with Black Friday. Only thing I need are new snowboard boots and new snowboard pants but I know I can get them cheaper if I wait a few more weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom