Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copped a pair of Beats studios $149.99 online at staples. Only downfall was pink was the only color. So I bought them to try to swap them out for a better color. Or I could get my camron on wear the pink ones. Lol

Picked up 6 months of XBL gold from Target for 20 bucks.

Picked up the Black and Decker $12 blender.

A couple movies.

A $10 band shirt from Hot Topic.

Had tons of opportunities at the door busters for Walmart and Target ( the main TV deal ) but didn't need it.

Good Black Friday. Stay safe y'all

picked up playstation plus 1 year for 30 dollars, I missed two earlier offer and even one fore 24.99 
mean.gif

I wonder if any local Targets have the IPad Air with $100 gift card left, I see some in stock with the find in store option, just not sure if they come $20 off + $100 gift card. I can't get anyone to answer to confirm...

Can't sleep, headed to the nearby Ross at 5 to hopefully score some roshes that have been stocking randomly throughout the past two weeks

Did the whole Black Friday thing @ Wal-Mart for the first time ever. Will not do it again, ever 
laugh.gif

Gross people. Climbing over me for blu-rays, running over my feet with carriages, people with their newborns @ 2 a.m. No damns. Seeing grown folks acting like that made me lose a little hope 
mean.gif

Man can't imagine how some of you guys can go out to these stores. It's just not worth it for me crowding around with a bunch of degenerates just to save a few bucks.

Wonder how many of those people at the stores will have buyer's remorse :lol:..."Damn, why'd I even buy this?".

I decided to head out to Best Buy about 40 minutes ago and copped two PS+ cards. There was hardly anyone there. Plenty and plenty of PS+ cards were available. Any NTers from the Dayton area......The Dayton Mall Best Buy was the one I went to.

The Target I went to was like an afternoon stroll in comparison to what some of y'all went through :lol:

There was literally no running, and everyone entered the store in a single file line. Like I said earlier too, there were lines for the big attractions.

I decided to head out to Best Buy about 40 minutes ago and copped two PS+ cards. There was hardly anyone there. Plenty and plenty of PS+ cards were available. Any NTers from the Dayton area......The Dayton Mall Best Buy was the one I went to.
everyone who needed to get the best buy fix are already done.. if there is anything else left over you or need something not everyone wants you should be ok

These videos of people fighting and scrambling to get to things, buffoonery. :smh: Orderly fashion doesn't exist in some parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom