Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy went to Best Buy a couple hours ago and said it was a damn zoo. People were borderline rioting for the laptops and tvs

Every year it's the same nonsense on Black Friday.

It's |I :smh: :x :stoneface: :lol: at the same time. I'm not about that stampede life.
Word, catch me online with my card next to me at the table getting these steals online. Tax free and sometimes no shipping and handling fee, delivered to the door. :pimp:

decided to stay in. just needed some business casual stuff for work. Got better deals online through gap and BR.

i went no where last night

ill go out early this am hopefully with the older more mature adults :lol: (yea right)

Gap is doing 50% off everything all day, online and in stores. Code: BLKFRIDAY
Not valid at Gap Outlet. Discount applies to merchandise cost only and excludes GiftCards, taxes, packaging, shipping & handling charges, and telephone orders placed to stores. Not valid on sale styles online.

was able to cop the XBOX One at best Buy so im happy.  but the deals there were just garbage compared to last year.  there were so many movies and tv shows and all kinds of **** for super cheap last year, i barely saw anything tonight.

and when i left, i was behind a Acura TL with a HUGE TV on the roof (probably 60" or 70") and it wasn't strapped down by anything at all, the people in the back seat were hanging their arms out the windows holding onto it.  the struggle.... 
roll.gif

and when i left, i was behind a Acura TL with a HUGE TV on the roof (probably 60" or 70") and it wasn't strapped down by anything at all, the people in the back seat were hanging their arms out the windows holding onto it.  the struggle.... 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I've seen a similar thing happen when I camped out at BestBuy a few years back. This family didn't get the doorbuster they wanted so they had to settle for a TV that was like twice as big.

Was able to grab that ps+ for $29 at GameStop since amazon failed me. GameStop had the shortest lines of all stores I went to but took the longest out of them all smh.:smh:

Just got back. Went three stores: Target, Walmart, Gamestop. Target was the best as usual. I went to Walmart much later, but damn. Stuff everywhere, boxes ripped. :smh: But yeah Gamestop took the longest. like wtf? Cousin got the Borderlands 2 GOTY + Tales of Xillia. Didn't find anything I wanted or needed. Good thing these stores set up those online prices early. I didn't even bother with Bestbuy or anything else. Good luck guys and stay safe out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom