Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 1TB or more internal drive for this PS4 on Black Friday. I can get one for $74.99 from Fry's right now probably won't get any better than that.

does anybody know where to scoop some Ray Bans for cheap on Black Friday?

I think if you walk into macys and they have a sunglasses hut there you can use the macys Friends and Fam discount. Not sure so you might want to call beforehand.

Thanks for the info guys and repped. Looks like I'll be on the lookout for sale on the c720 if I can find one.

I don't know if you'll find them on any huge sales since they were just released, but the C720 now has 2 models. The first one (which I own) comes with 4GB of RAM for $250, but they just released a similar version except with 2GB RAM for $200. They're exactly the same except for the memory and from what I've read, unless you plan on having Google Music playing while you're editing Google Docs and have 15+ tabs open, the performance shouldn't suffer.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/c7-11-6...152618&skuId=2746011&st=chromebook&cp=1&lp=12

The other benefit is the Acer C720 with 4GB memory seems to be sold out on Amazon and Best Buy, but the $200 is still available. Just remember, if you need Windows specific programs, you're out of luck, but you can very easily install Linux alongside ChromeOS if you need some extra features. You also will need a printer capable of Google Cloud printing, but you could always use the cloud or save it to a USB or e-mail it to yourself or whatever if you need to print something.

So if you're thinking about a Chromebook and it fits your needs, the $200 Acer C720 could be a great choice. And make sure it's the C720 (the newest one) not the C710.

Does Uniqlo do BF deals. look to grab a bunch of flannels.

Also hows the sizing on uniqlo flannels and other tops?

I work at Target when I'm home from school.

Bruh, they got me working 7:30 pm on Thanksgiving

Man, I may touch down from Toronto to see whats up...but when I see these crazy youtube videos of the last Black friday it makes me think of staying back just to save my life.

I said screw it, I'm just looking for the online deals. Not trying to fight crowds on thanksgiving. I'm out!

This thread and slickdeals will be on constant refresh.

Online is the way to go. Only looking for that one or 2 50inch Samsung or Panasonic tv.

Anyone going for the iPad mini at Walmart. They said its supposed to be guaranteed in stock for 1 hour or something. How's that gonna work

Anyone going for the iPad mini at Walmart. They said its supposed to be guaranteed in stock for 1 hour or something. How's that gonna work

I am interested in knowing how that's gonna work also. They are guaranteeing a lot of items to be in-stock for an hour, lets see how that works out.

Only thing I need from Walmart are a pair of Beats headphones thank God. The rest is stuff I can get from the mall like shoes are clothes.

any good tablet deals coming up on BF? :nerd:

my other 1/2 tried to talk me into buying her this "Mach Speed Trio Stealth Pro 9.7' Tablet" off groupon saying "its cheap & i need a tablet" but i know if it arrives and doesnt compare to my galaxy tablet (which it wont) & cant run candy crush & all that other bs ill hear some about it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom