Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target was not letting me price match for ps+ cards smh. Hope I cop at amazon cus Walmart was straight hunger games status

Just got back from the madness. Last place I went to was oldnavy to try and find a coat for my stepson. Lines in there was about 45min. Nope. Walked out. Did end up finding a coat for him in jcpennys that wass normally $220 for $99.

any deals on good wireless routers?
nerd.gif
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/linksys...orts/9754401.p?id=1219041356835&skuId=9754401

i bought this today.

I keep tryna tell cats... 6" premium wheats willll never be under 150 unless some mom n pop takin the L. Ive been goin to timberland outlets for 15 yrs never once seen it. Have owned a half dozen wheats and the lowest i ever paid was 129.99 cus i had footlocker/finishline bux or summin.

I've seen them at the Timberland outlet in Buffalo for $79. Premium and popular colors.

Karmaloop's Black Friday Sale

41% off Orders over $350
26% off Orders over $150
21% off Orders over $75
16% off Orders over $35
Free Shipping on Orders over $35

Use Promo Code: BLKLIGHT
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF

BrickHarbor's Black Friday Sale

31% off Orders over $150
21% off Orders over $75
Free Shipping on Orders over $35

Use Promo Code: BHBLK
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF

ONLYNY
30% off all Orders

Anti Anti
50% off all Orders

Last edited:
Went out for fun tonight, stopped by best buy and they had 55 inch LG led for $500 and had to cop.

Anyone know if it's any good?

Went pass by my target walmart and bb and it is bad. Parking lot is full nonstop shoppers I just left.

Last edited:
I've seen them at the Timberland outlet in Buffalo for $79. Premium and popular colors.

I used to cop the premiums from the Buffalo outlet every year for under a bill, but in 2007 or so that outlet stopped carrying them. Around that time I was told by a sales associate at the outlet in Boston that all outlets stopped selling them because they wanted people to pay full pop from stores like Footlocker. Still see them from time to time at Marshalls for cheap.

I used to cop the premiums from the Buffalo outlet every year for under a bill, but in 2007 or so that outlet stopped carrying them. Around that time I was told by a sales associate at the outlet in Boston that all outlets stopped selling them because they wanted people to pay full pop from stores like Footlocker. Still see them from time to time at Marshalls for cheap.

Wheats I usually wait for Champs' 50% employee sale and get then. But for some reason only Wheats are carried at FL/Champs, I've yet to see Black suede.

About to buy this TV for my parents. (They want a 55'') Any better deals out there?

Amazon product ASIN B00EA650XM

Bought this online about twenty minutes ago, http://www.frys.com/product/7887239?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Went out for fun tonight, stopped by best buy and they had 55 inch LG led for $500 and had to cop.

Anyone know if it's any good?

It's LG so it should be a good TV for a long time.
I went with the one at Frys because it is a Smart TV.
But your TV has 120hz,and mine has 60hz.

Walmart was stewwpid packed.

I went 2 hours after it was open to get NCAA Football and people was still waiting to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom