Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

you know kanye was right were all slaves. Theyre a couple of people that control and they decide whats going to happen, and you see how people will react. SMH 
He's only correct if you don't have the ability to see through the bs and make decisions on your own rather than look to people and symbols to make you think that you need such things. There's a difference between necessities and wants. I'm not perfect myself, but some people still can't distinguish what I just described. Other than that, 'Ye is talking out of his *** as he has been in recent years.

Last edited:
went to mall saw nothing

wal mart evey thing i went in for was sold out

gamestop i grabbed a pre owned kinnet and 2 3ds games which one was free

happy i went with online for my main items not feeling going into the stores

Were all the door buster tvs specially made for black friday? Was at Target this morning and just came from bestbuy and the store is littered with those 50-55 Samsungs. Either they produced too much or no one wants them.

those videos are sickening.acting like theyre giving away free things.people hurting others and themselves just to spend money.idc what the sales are.50% of the crowd wont even spend money just there for hype

you know kanye was right were all slaves. Theyre a couple of people that control and they decide whats going to happen, and you see how people will react. SMH 
Riggght because Kanye West was the one to coin that philosophy 
grin.gif

Vizio E470i-A0 47'' 2 mil to 1 contrast ratio, 4 HDMI, 120Hz, Smart TV for 329 (Walmart Refurb)

http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/...1180772439292&veh=aff&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

Final price after tax & 3 yr warranty ($50): 413

TV arrived today from Fedex. No horror story of a smashed up set or anything. TV and box appears brand new. Protective plastic and everything still on the set.

It's appears safe to pull the trigger on this refurb from Walmart if you can catch it back in stock.

So that's 413 for a brand new looking Vizio 47'' Smart TV with a 3 yr Walmart warranty on it.

Last edited:
TV arrived today from Fedex. No horror story of a smashed up set or anything. TV and box appears brand new. Protective plastic and everything still on the set.

It's appears safe to pull the trigger on this refurb from Walmart if you can catch it back in stock.

So that's 413 for a brand new looking Vizio 47'' Smart TV with a 3 yr Walmart warranty on it.

damn think target will let me return my samsung ill say the wifi wont work or something

Don't forget to ask about returned or open box models when buying electronics to save even more. So tempted to buy a tv but im never really home to watch it plus I get a discount on them at my job only downfall is I have to pay cash and a 5% up charge.

Slaves? Or...people trying to save some money?

If they were tryna save money they would stay the hell out of these stores and keep that money in their bank accounts

couple of billion dollar corporations are the ones in control, because of them you see what people are doing acting like their live depends on getting these things. People killing each other, people acting a fool. While the wealthy just sit back and collect money. 

QFTMFT right here. The ceo's and higher up people love seeing this kind of **** because it means more money in their bank accounts. A lot of people are out there just to buy stuff that they probably will use once or twice and never again. People acting like animals over some dumb ****. Merica at it's finest!

Just walked into walmart about an hour ago and got NCAA Football 14'

Lady said it was supposed to be only yesterday for 25$ but still rung up as so.. all good baby babbbeeyyyyy 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom