Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick what can I get for $1 to get free shipping at walmart???

Couldn't find one for a $1-2

:lol: Got a bottle of sriracha for 2.47. Can never go wrong with that

That combo :smokin :lol: If 2k14 goes lower during cyber Monday I'm gna be pissed

View media item 673623
Now all I need is that 2TB WD Passport tomorrow and I'm good.

Last edited:
Anywhere with a cheap but good vaccum wanted to get one for my grandma missed out on that twenty five dollar one... Also did walmart sell those $150.00 dollar hp laptops online? Any hope for cyber Monday??

Yea I've had my eye on them for a while now but I still need a little more cash before buying one. If I was to buy one right now it wouldn't be the smartest decision $$ wise so I'm holding off for a little longer.
Yeah man they are money pits but so much fun to drive.

PM if you have any questions Ive owned a couple and know what to look out for.

Good lookin out man. Will do.

Best Buy has a deal on the a IPhone 5S for all carriers with new activations or upgrades. Colors vary by Best Buy location.

$124 - 16GB
$224 - 32GB
$324 - 64GB

You can order online and pick it up in store.

Best Buy has a deal on the a IPhone 5S for all carriers with new activations or upgrades. Colors vary by Best Buy location.

$124 - 16GB
$224 - 32GB
$324 - 64GB

You can order online and pick it up in store.

Wish I could upgrade my SERO acct at best buy

Last edited:
Timberland's eBay page has the Wheat Premium's for 142.50. Better than 190, that's for sure.

I have unopened DVDs from a few black fridays ago. I will never go that route again with electronics or gadgets.

Instead I was able to pick up some beer and 12 fitted hats for $60.... My BF shopping is complete.

So many temptations out there. Before you know it, you are down $500 on stuff you didn't really need or want... You'd think us consumers would learn but its a vicious web

Last edited:
^ repped for your avy :pimp:

Got my jacket + a few other things from Eddie Bauer (had 30%) off. nice stuff :smokin

Missed out on a jacket from stussy plus some clothes from primitive..hoping for cyber monday deals :nerd:

Unlocked Blackberry z10 for 200 bucks deal is on slick deals and free ship.

Heck this is a good deal for anyone who is on prepaid or you could even use it as an mp3 player. 16gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom