Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

Also... I saw there was a cheap Toshiba TV a couple pages back... I've had a 41" for 3 years now and love it... Totally recommend Toshiba...

Is this the official thread? OP will usually post all the ads on the first post, but I'm not seeing that here.

I'm digging this Vizio 50 inch for 498. Great specs and ideal size etc. Only issue is that I'm not moving to my own place for another 4 months or so. Don't really need a television at the moment...should I just wait to buy it then or will it be more expensive??

I'm digging this Vizio 50 inch for 498. Great specs and ideal size etc. Only issue is that I'm not moving to my own place for another 4 months or so. Don't really need a television at the moment...should I just wait to buy it then or will it be more expensive??
You could wait.  Better quality TV's goes about the same price around Superbowl time.

where u see this deal at?

im looking for wireless beats by dre studios for a decent price

No your not

Check slick deals. Hd600s are 239. On amazon

If you need closed back the hifi mans are a little more but also amazing headphones

Last edited:
I need that vizio 60in 4k for $800 ... hopefully I have better luck than a ndc release :lol:

Can someone please point me in the direction of the best XBOX One bundle.

If you decide to go with vizio I advise people to get an extended warranty. I purchased a 60in Vizio P Series 4K for$1000 last year during Black Friday and it had to be replaced by Vizio after 4 months of use due to a red line going vertically across the screen (common vizio problem). Thankfully I got Sams 4 year warranty if/when it fails again I will be going with a different brand.

I have noticed that Vizio doesn't even market the P series anymore only the M series 4K (step under the P series). Which is why the deals seem so good, IMO I don't think they are.

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can find a REALLY REALLY good wall mount for flat screen TVs on black friday?

Back
Top Bottom