Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

im mad 2k isnt on sale for ps4... time will tell... i can cop online to avoid the madness in store... but i want to play it now during this long break from work... ah decisions

Weird, on the site I added Madden fine and 2K shows as coming soon, but I check my cart and it has both for $29.99. Guess it's cause I added it into my cart yesterday. Oh well, that's done.

i can cop 2k from bestbuy but i want it for 27 at walmart... i know 3 dollar difference aint that serious... but im trying to take advantage of black friday and save as much as i can because that is the point :lol:

i can cop 2k from bestbuy but i want it for 27 at walmart... i know 3 dollar difference aint that serious... but im trying to take advantage of black friday and save as much as i can because that is the point :lol:

LOL yea, buying from BB just in case I strike out then. If I get from both, i'll just return at BB

The cheap blu ray selection for BB is weak. Hope more is added. Also waiting for Walmart for 2k lol...

Last edited:
need that walmart bot

They killt those 2k16's 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i just bought 2k16, mkx and wwe2k16 for ps4 on bestbuy... i cant be bothered with going to the store... dont even care about the 3 bucks saved at walmart because i would pay tax in store anyway so same thing :lol:

im done for black friday now to the aquas

i just bought 2k16, mkx and wwe2k16 for ps4 on bestbuy... i cant be bothered with going to the store... dont even care about the 3 bucks saved at walmart because i would pay tax in store anyway so same thing :lol:

im done for black friday now to the aquas
Yea Walmart on that BS. Jus copped 2k16 off BB. Came out to the same price cause Walmart charging 5 for shipping...

Any deals on iPhone 6s? I have Verizon and wanna upgrade my 2 year contract

Saw a deal on target but I didn't really get it lol. Help me understand it if u check on it

Also can anyone point me in the direction for the best deal on a ps4, I only see the damn drake bundle for 300

Firestick > when jailbroken :pimp:

Ordered one earlier this week. Kodi is dope.

Hey guys, looking for 2 things this Black Friday, if you guys have encountered either of these on sale, hit me.

1. Floor cleaning robots (irobot style) (for the moms)
2. Polaroid zip mobile (for my girl)

Thanks in advance

Dishonored 2 Pre-order = $20

Target

The Pre-order button is greyed out. They might have caught on to people doing multiple pre-orders

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom