Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

Lol this tv crap is serious business huh. I dont have cable and only stream movies/youtube so all that 120 and 240hz is overkill.

Xbox one Bundles are the same as black Friday. Oh well.

What about a vacuum?

I was checking out this dyson vacuum posted on slickdeals, but then decided against it for now.

It was like a little under $200 but I think I'm going to get the dyson animal one that cost like $500 later on next year.

Imo, if you want true HD 1080p with no lower than 120Hz. I always tell people 240Hz but it cost.

I have a 4K ready TV - 240hz. Please do know it's the receiver and cable that makes the picture. If you don't have the revceiver it's kind of pointless.

240Hz is the "true" refresh rate number for 1080p HD .. BUT most of us are watching cable/satellite and for the time being cable and satellite only provide a few channels that are 1080p. Majority of those HD channels are 720, and the ones that are 1080 are 1080i

120Hz is definitely good, more common, and reasonable price wise vs 240

I have a Nikon D3200 and for me it's been the best camera I've owned. So I would go with the Nikon D3300. It produces images that are 24 megapixels as opposed to Canon that produces photos with 18 megapixels. But , that white body on the Canon does look attractive.

Any ps4 controller deals or black ops 3 for the low
nerd.gif
http://slickdeals.net/f/8328173-son...onth-playstation-now-39-99-with-free-shipping

Lol this tv crap is serious business huh. I dont have cable and only stream movies/youtube so all that 120 and 240hz is overkill.

I'm still rocking with the 46" Samsung with 60hz I bought like 10 years ago for $1600 so I'm rocking with it until it's dead. Still going strong, only thing I replaced was couple bad resistors. You get use to the slow refresh rate after this long lol. When it's time to buy a new one I'm fine with 120hz.

Don't know if these are good deals to you guys or if someone has already posted, but:

GOW Xbox One Bundle + any game you want + a $60 gift card for $299.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...459594)(lw9MynSeamY-Lb4iXiVgdQOijuDq0EMFMg)()

Sony PlayStation Now Starter Kit (PS4 Controller, USB Cable, & 1 month of PSN) for $39.99.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pl...236&skuId=4306400&ref=8575135&loc=0&acampID=0

Assasin's Creed 4: Black Flag on Xbox One for $4.50 (Digital Download)

http://gamedealdaily.com/xbox-one/a...ickid=VsfypBxRbXFyyyw0GtQjWwCYUkXXReSyEzB81o0

Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Keurig Brewing System for $50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/33171312604...&afepn=5337259887&afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true

Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie for $49.99 (TOASTY20)

http://slickdeals.net/?lno=1&trd=fo...Convection-and-Rotisserie-Factory-Refurbished

Google Play: Any album you want for 50% off (50ALBUM2015)

Amazon: Amazon Prime for $10 off (PRIMENOW10)

Domino's: 50% off any pizza (9413)

Levi's: 40% off select items, should already be discounted when you see them.

Nike: Extra 25% off clearance items (GETYOUTHERE)

Last edited:
240Hz is the "true" refresh rate number for 1080p HD .. BUT most of us are watching cable/satellite and for the time being cable and satellite only provide a few channels that are 1080p. Majority of those HD channels are 720, and the ones that are 1080 are 1080i

120Hz is definitely good, more common, and reasonable price wise vs 240
I have a 120hz and I notice a blur on thrown footballs during games, but other than that it's solid.

Like I said I was desperate. People get caught up in the whole "deals" thing and just want the cheapest thing without really looking into it. Which really isn't the best thing to do when money is concerned....but guilty.

Oh yeah the TV I was replacing was a Samsung lol.
Was the samsung plasma or lcd? I have the same 3 series samsung lcd from like 2005 with no problems.

Last edited:
Dude buys a tv thats going to give him problems to replace a tv thats giving him problems already. Buy a samsung and that wouldve lasted you the same amount 2 crap tvs will.

Also refresh rate isnt the problem with gaming on tvs, you need to look at input lag.

I work in IT for a hotel and we use Samsung TV's and they're a nightmare. Not a day goes by where we don't have to replace TV's for guests.

Any ps4 controller deals or black ops 3 for the low :nerd:

Black Ops 3 on Jet.com
NEWTOJET @ checkout to get 20% off and an extra 1.5% off if you use VISA debit

White Dualshock 4 $49 on Jet.com
Add another item to put it over 50 & use NEWTOJET @ checkout to get 20% off and an extra 1.5% off if you use VISA debit

Can only use it once tho unless you got another account and another credit card.

Definitely look forward to this thread continuing cuz I'm tryna get the Xbox in February

I work in IT for a hotel and we use Samsung TV's and they're a nightmare. Not a day goes by where we don't have to replace TV's for guests.
Companies usually buy different model tvs since they buy in bulk than what they sell to a regular consumer. Some tvs are made specifically for BF if you pay attention to model and serie numbers. Thats why i never buy a tv during BF because you get the half *** made ones or refurbished ones. I had a friend in audio/video department as a manager at an electronic store so i know these things.

Black Ops 3 on Jet.com
NEWTOJET @ checkout to get 20% off and an extra 1.5% off if you use VISA debit

White Dualshock 4 $49 on Jet.com
Add another item to put it over 50 & use NEWTOJET @ checkout to get 20% off and an extra 1.5% off if you use VISA debit

Can only use it once tho unless you got another account and another credit card.

Definitely look forward to this thread continuing cuz I'm tryna get the Xbox in February

Newtojet code expired sometime today.

Code "save15now" takes $15 off a $35 order. Not as good as the $20 newtojet code but it's still cheaper than most places.

Hope y'all ate off the newtojet code while it was up. I copped the white Dualshock 4 for $29 and black ops 3 for $32. I'm thinking about grabbing a ps4 camera just because. It comes out to $17 shipped with the save15now code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom