Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Anybody know if Walmart gon be doing there BF online? If so what time they go live?
I don't remember walmart having online deals last year.

Best buy did last BF right when black friday started.
I'm not sure, but Walmart is price matching amazon now on BF.

So if amazon has something on sale, you could go to a walmart to get that product for the same price.

IDK what the terms are, so here's a link.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/amitchowdhry/2014/11/14/walmart-price-match-amazon/

Last edited:
Looking for a 40-42 inch 1080p smart TV mainly for ps4 and sports. Not looking to spend over $400.

Best bang for my buck?

So mad right now.

Got a job just in time so that I would be paid in time for black friday only to find out the first pay check takes a month instead of two weeks. Gonna miss cyber monday as well....ugh..

Looking for a 40-42 inch 1080p smart TV mainly for ps4 and sports. Not looking to spend over $400.

Best bang for my buck?

Got that china brand TV that posted few pages back. Only like $200 for a 42 inch on eBay 1080p. I have 2 of them. They just as fine as any other tv

yeah, 60hz is no bueno 

the $199 one is basuda, but the samsung i'm not sure

60hz is definitely buns. I know some people don't like the film mode/soap opera effect but I'm not buying a smart tv in 2014 that isn't even capable of it. They push these 60hz models as doorbusters at BF because they've been sitting in the warehouse collecting dust.

I like the 60hz.. Those 240hz seem fake.. I can't do it. 60hz is natrual

Only way u will see a difference is if your watching Blue ray.. Only way you seen any difference between 1080 and 720 is if your what is it, 10 feet away from TV.. If your going to out it in your room or small living room just o with a cheap TV because your not going to see the difference anyways

Last edited:
Have the page refresher on the Sam's club Vizio page 
nerd.gif

Edit: @GrizzlyAnimal  its up bro go ! I just ordered should be delivered on the 21st.

Last edited:

@GrizzlyAnimal  
nthat.gif
 that was too easy man. I wasn't trying to fade that move lol glad the TV popped up at 12:15.
i'm worried cause they haven't took the remaining balance out of my account yet... i used a giftcard and paid the difference with my debit card

the gift card is zero balance now, but my debit card hasn't been charged

Appreciate it @yanky  

Last edited:
^Considering sam's clubs are closed right now they might not take the remaining balance out until the stores or online sales offices open up. Just a thought

yeah, i'm just paranoid, because i was planing on going out to the store in the morning if they didn't drop online, but now i got one online and i would be heated if some how my order got cancelled when i could've just went to the store and tried for one... 

@GrizzlyAnimal  nah I'm pretty sure we will be good the ad said that everything would be available online. Before today you couldn't purchase anything in the ad online. Payment should come out tomorrow, but imma call in the morning.

@GrizzlyAnimal  nah I'm pretty sure we will be good the ad said that everything would be available online. Before today you couldn't purchase anything in the ad online. Payment should come out tomorrow, but imma call in the morning.
yeah, ill be calling tomorrow.. well, looks like no outside foolishness for us... congrats fam

yeah, ill be calling tomorrow.. well, looks like no outside foolishness for us... congrats fam
Congrats to you too fam. You want to know whats funny, the $10 rubbermaid 40pc set sold at online within 20 minutes but the TVs are still available lol.

You are right. They are already lining up now
http://dealnews.com/features/Califo...-Buy-22-Days-Before-Black-Friday/1192562.html

Who is in cali around the best buy to check this out?
if this is true that is the dumbest thing ive heard

to camp for 22 days to save a certain amount of money that these idiots could easily make in 22 days working, is beyond dumb. especially cuz u can sleep in ur bed, be warm, comfortable, eat, etc and probably make more money working than ur saving buying that deal.

some these ppl are so blinded by a deal or whatever

Maybe I only use smart tvs for those random TV shows I watch off network but man plug the TV up with a hdmi cord just seems...... I can be the lone wolf on this it's cool. Smart tvs are just OK but to plug the computer up is na. I rather stream from my phone before I do that.

I know its fine for alot of people and some have no problem with getting up to change what you they want to do. Or just have no interest in streaming just my opinion.

nah, its your view thats outdated

you can use Splashtop or Teamviewer on your phone to control the laptop instead of having to get up

i own a Smart TV, a Media Streamer, and ive connected my laptop to my TV

i hate Smart TV's, nothing *smart* about them

the smarter thing to do is get a top tier non-smart TV. you can save hella money doing this.

sadly, consumers are so stupid that Smart TV's are becoming the norm
pretty soon you wont find a TV without 'apps' and Smart tech

idk man
in all honesty this is nothing new, its all been done before, people just dont pay attention

TV's with built in VCR's were trash
TV's with built in DVD players were trash
TV's with built in media players arent trash but the stand alone media players perform alot better than the TV's

you'd think people would learn

NOPE.

Woke up today and none of the vizios are left. Can't even try in store because I don't have a sams club membership :smh:

I'm telling you, if you really want to be guaranteed a BF doorbuster TV, Walmart is your best bet. They have the 1 hour gaurantee, that allows you to get a voucher for the item price, and pick up the item at a later date. As long as you are there from 6PM-7PM.

murkn3m murkn3m yeah thought you knew you had to have a membership to purchase anything even online , its just like Costo's and BJ's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom