Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

they finally took the money out of my account, but they took and extra $540 for some reason 
sick.gif
 about call in a little bit,,

does your order say processing too, or does it say something else ?
My order says processing , and the $1200 is still pending on my cc. 

I haven't seen the 60 inch anywhere else for $1000. BB is selling the 55in for $1300 on BF and Walmart is selling the 50in for $698 on BF (no 1 hour guarantee).
That's what I meant :lol:. I read up that on the 55 inch vizio it's has an ips panel on it. I'm assuming that's why bb won't lower it too much. Btw that ips panel tho :pimp:

Maybe I only use smart tvs for those random TV shows I watch off network but man plug the TV up with a hdmi cord just seems...... I can be the lone wolf on this it's cool. Smart tvs are just OK but to plug the computer up is na. I rather stream from my phone before I do that.

I know its fine for alot of people and some have no problem with getting up to change what you they want to do. Or just have no interest in streaming just my opinion.
nah, its your view thats outdated

you can use Splashtop or Teamviewer on your phone to control the laptop instead of having to get up

i own a Smart TV, a Media Streamer, and ive connected my laptop to my TV

i hate Smart TV's, nothing *smart* about them

the smarter thing to do is get a top tier non-smart TV. you can save hella money doing this.

sadly, consumers are so stupid that Smart TV's are becoming the norm
pretty soon you wont find a TV without 'apps' and Smart tech

idk man
in all honesty this is nothing new, its all been done before, people just dont pay attention

TV's with built in VCR's were trash
TV's with built in DVD players were trash
TV's with built in media players arent trash but the stand alone media players perform alot better than the TV's

you'd think people would learn

NOPE.
Is everyone using Splashtop or Teamviewer to control their tv? If not I stand by my statement

This is a thread about black friday deal so I doubt dudes really have top tier TVs. If Nters are looking to save money on bs tvs. I am all for top tier tvs and no one has brought them up for me to discuss in this thread. So I keep bringing up that smart tv are better than these black friday tvs(certain ones). It is all about convenience. And yes I will continue say again that smart tv suck but I would rather stream thru chromecast before hooking up my laptop to the tv

The interface on the smart tvs apps suck by the way and dude who came up the idea should be fired. 

building a PC aint cheap :lol:

....just for a kid to play Minecraft?
you can still get a stand alone tower from HP with Win7 for $300

Word, you can build a PC for $300 too. Obviously you can build one for much more, but I guess my question is more which is the best way of going about it?

Either way, it appears I'm gonna have to drop roughly $300 from what I've gathered.

A, b - My son is serious about his Minecraft! Lol

Yea you totally can..my younger bro built a sick one for $600 honestly I will never get pc gaming I'd rather just do console

Word, you can build a PC for $300 too. Obviously you can build one for much more, but I guess my question is more which is the best way of going about it?

Either way, it appears I'm gonna have to drop roughly $300 from what I've gathered.

A, b - My son is serious about his Minecraft! Lol

(if you're seriously asking)
its very difficult to build a PC with $300

the Processor and HDD at their cheapest? $150

that leaves $150 for:
Operating System (if you plan on using Windows)
MOBO
RAM
case
optical drive (optional)

nah man.
i dont see it

maybe someone here knows better than i do?

if $300 really is your limit
you cant go wrong with one of those barebones towers from HP

Copped that barebones LED LG 60' from Sams this morning. Like alot of other I use my apple Tv etc for streaming so the smart TVs really aren't for me. I can't front I heavily considered copping that 4k Vizio just because I know TV will probably catch up within the next 2 years or so and its a good investment but I don't really pay for cable etc so I really just need something nice to watch movies and game on when I get my new place.

If I find a better deal via slick deals etc on a 60' this baby is going back. :rolleyes

All I need is Xbox Live and Possibly Playstation + codes during black Friday (plus my 6s).

Other than that I think I might need to sit this one out out I copped a 6+, XB1, and a new TV this week.... :x

Last edited:
I'm telling you, if you really want to be guaranteed a BF doorbuster TV, Walmart is your best bet. They have the 1 hour gaurantee, that allows you to get a voucher for the item price, and pick up the item at a later date. As long as you are there from 6PM-7PM.
I would also say it's your best chance, but it's still goona take work. Definitely still have to camp out for a while, and you gotta pray you can get into the store. Walmart can be open, but it's pointless if you're still waiting outside in line. Then if they're sold out by the time your in, you gotta get to that employee to do the vouchers and hopefully there isn't a huge line there. It's a tough fight against the clock.

I would definitely recommend talking to your local Walmart reps to see how they're doing the vouchers so you know exactly what to do on the day of.

I hate to be picky but I can't find a Samsung 40''-50'' TV that has 1080p AND 120hz. I don't even care for a smart TV. Either it's 60hz or it's like 60''+ which is kinda out of my budget. Just want a decent TV for gaming and sports.

I hate to be picky but I can't find a Samsung 40''-50'' TV that has 1080p AND 120hz. I don't even care for a smart TV. Either it's 60hz or it's like 60''+ which is kinda out of my budget. Just want a decent TV for gaming and sports.

have you considered a 50" Samsung Plasma?

you wouldnt have to worry about refresh rates
and since Plasma is going away you can get one hella cheap

BB has one for $550

Last edited:
You can definitely build a PC that'll run Minecraft for $300 especially if you don't need a monitor, keyboard and mouse.

That mini for 200 is a deal especailly if its last years model...

Can't front tho I haven't touched my iPad in months.

Back
Top Bottom