Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Hospitality is practically a slave machine. My professor told me all about that ****. Carnival Cruise is like the devil mane
sick.gif

NatureBox deal of 5 packages for free, just pay 1.97 for shipping and cancel before your bill date. Hell of a deal... send you a box like this every month:

Promo Code: BF-RD46-0Q56

Last edited:
Hospitality is practically a slave machine. My professor told me all about that ****. Carnival Cruise is like the devil mane :x

Hospitality professor? That's gotta be some **** in the south only.

I just got back from a cruise with Carnival. No idea how they do it. Everyone that works there is all smiles and waits on you. Great service and friendly as hell. I could never do that.

Still no PS+ deals. About to take the L

as a person who worked at target last year...this comic touches me

It's tough, but no one thinks about the people who work all other holidays. What about hotel workers who never have days off? I worked valet for 4 years at different hotels, no one gave a **** about our employees having to work thanksgiving ANDY Christmas day AND New Years day.

I'm not saying people are being treated fairly, they aren't. Corporations are blood sucking greedy human beings. They deserve criticism.

But if you're going to feel bad for black Friday retail workers then feel bad for all other holiday employees too.

When you take a trip somewhere for Christmas and you're staying at a hotel, remember those employees pulling up your car or cleaning your bed sheets don't get the opportunities to take a trip like you are.

Just be grateful all around.

The truth is I realized no ones going to make my life better, I have to do it.

It's harsh but it's the same for everyone else.

I feel bad for anyone who has to work on holidays instead of being able to spend time with their families, I was just speaking from personal experience

Then cruise workers are usually from 3rd world countries and coming back home meant going back to a box. Sad situation

Bodega has 20 percent off. Code is STUFFED.

Anyone know where I can get fly knit free run for sale? Looking for black and white

At my bestbuy everything is still available. Snagged a TV for the kids room
I don't they have that Panasonic 50 for 200 or the Wii U bundle.

I thinking about picking up the Sony headphone extra bass BT for 100 in BB. Anyone have experience with them?

SlickDeals just posted it so the site is really slow... but:

1. Go Here ---> https://naturebox.com/select 
2. Select the 19.99 month to month plan
3. Enter Code BF-RD46-0Q56 at checkout
4. Once you get your first box make sure you cancel (by email or phone) 5 days prior to your re-bill date.
How do I know if the code worked? I put the code but nothing happened

Forget it. Got it

Last edited:
Didn't go though for me. Just checked slickdeals and it seems the code was meant for only one person and nature box won't be honoring it.

Last night went to best buy saw the display of the dre beats solo all empty. Walked around the store and my friend noticed one sitting he grabbed it for me real quick lol. Got in line to checkout and the cashier screamed out last beats and bought that too. RadioShack had a lot of them though

Trying to get the Xbox One Unity bundle has been a ***** and a half :x

Went to Target this morning in LA at 9am to pick it up and it was a breeze :pimp:

Came up to $340 with taxes (plus $50 GC).

Thought it was gonna be crazy (never been out shopping on BF before today). Was hardly anybody in there and had plenty of all the bundles.

Last edited:
Flourished at Walmart yesterday. Copped 2 of those Element 50inch TV. It was actually very organized. Torrance Walmart. Wait time to get inside was 10 mins. Then wait about a hour or so inside store to get icket to cop. Went to register and paid. Walked to sid eloading dock where they had the TV's.

this, me and my unc cooked nicely at mountain view walmart, 5 between us and all on the spot.

anybody got a line on xbox live memberships? or should i wait till cyber monday

Edit:mines were emersons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom