Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

after striking out on everything else the previous 24hrs, to my astonishment I succeeded in grabbing a 32'' for $129 early this morning. hopefully everyone else got what they were looking for.

Ended up getting a PS4 GTAv & TLOU bundle and 2k15 for about $470. Also got a bunch of random Blu-Rays on Amazon. Time to shop for the family now :nthat:

Just bought some shades from sunglasses but. Had a good deal on 60% off. Also seen true religion had 30% off if your into that

Went to Target this morning to get forza and decided to get an extra controller with the play and charge kit that I thought was going to be $54.99 like it says on the site but instead it came out to $39.00 :smokin

There's no way I'm stepping near a store today. Hopefully everyone flourished and got what they want/needed

Was this just for Friday or is it going on all weekend? I copped the regular without play and charge for $40 smh

I'm not sure. I didn't even think it would ring up for 40 but I also bought the controller only from Microsoft. I'll be returning that with quickness.

Bought the ps4 bundle. They had a ton sitting there at best buy. Surprised it was an easy in and out for just about anything that was discounted.

this, me and my unc cooked nicely at mountain view walmart, 5 between us and all on the spot.

anybody got a line on xbox live memberships? or should i wait till cyber monday

Edit:mines were emersons
what time did you arrive before the sale went on

SportsAuthority.com gotta mad MLB authentic jerseys that are 50% off. No idea when it ends. If you sign up, you'll get an extra 10% off. Cano, Kershaw, Trout, McCutchen and mad players. Current BP jerseys too.

http://shop.sportsauthority.com/sea...&isort=score&method=and&view=grid&af=&cnt=300

MAN, if I could rep you more than once, I would. Ive been waiting for these jerseys to go on sale.

Copped the Kershaw and Trout jersey. Was about to cop the Jeter for $100 but backed off. Thanks again for posting.

One thing I did see but you mentioned, was the 10% off. What could I have done to get that extra 10%? I didnt see anything.

Anyways,

My black friday went like this,

Copped beats by dre ONLINE at Radio Shack.com, got an email later saying they were backed ordered. Not sure when or if Im getting them. I did not want to try the stores.

Went to best buy at 11 am, waited in line for about 40 minutes and bought an iMac 21 inch for 899 and an Apple Tv. The iMac was out of stock but they were able to order it. I will have it by the First of Dec.

I really didnt needed/want much this year. Was only shopping around for my kids.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A NICE DECENT SKATEBOARD? Thats the one thing I cant find on sale.

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

My Black Friday experience

Bought:

1) Xbox One AC Bundle for: $250 ($100 Xbox 360 trade-in coupon) original retail $400
-I didn't want the Assassins Creed games so I traded someone the codes for Halo Master Chief Collection digital game code and I'm happy I did it
2) Titanfall for Xbox One: $25 original retail $40
3) NBA 2K15 for Xbox One: $30 original retail $60
4) Xbox Live code from cdkeys 12 month + 1 additional month with 5% off code just for liking their FB page for: $40, original retail: $60 + $10 = $70
5) Nokia Lumia 635 AT&T: $40 original retail $100
6) 2 Beats Solo HD headphones: $160 ($80 each), original retail for both together $340 ($170 retail each)
7) Bought 8 total hats from fanatics and lids with their promo 25% off free shipping code and basically spent $20 ($160 total average) for each hat that retailed originally $30 ($240 average)

I did not pay: $1250 estimated plus tax
I paid total: $705 estimated plus tax
Saved total: $545 estimated

Black Friday is officially my new favorite day :smokin even though my credit/debit card is worn out.

Anybody else got to save a lot of money compared to the usual non-black Friday price? Only thing I want now is clothes but I'm likely done spending anymore money.

Last edited:
Amazon does not price match Bestbuy Beats Solo deals
frown.gif
go to either walmart, office depot, office max, best buy or radio shack, pull this up on your phone http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...t=n&iht=y&usc=All Categories&ks=960&keys=keys and see if they will price match it. walmart did for me even tho it said sold out on staples.com 
mjturntup1-png.3914

Last edited:
just curious but did anywhere have the nike fleece tech sweats on sale?

The jogger jauns are at Marshalls everywhere. The navy and black ones. Copped both for 25 each... Soon as i see the nike stretch waist i jus throw em n the cart. No such thing as more comfy sweats that go with everythingggg

Last edited:
I did not pay: $1250 estimated plus tax
I paid total: $705 estimated plus tax
Saved total: $545 estimated

Black Friday is officially my new favorite day :smokin even though my credit/debit card is worn out.

Anybody else got to save a lot of money compared to the usual non-black Friday price? Only thing I want now is clothes but I'm likely done spending anymore money.

I still aint done but here is a rough list so far of Black Friday or Black Friday related purchases.

My Black Friday experience

Bought:

1) Xbox One AC Bundle for: $200 ($150 Xbox 360 trade-in coupon) original retail $400, although they dropped the price to 350, and I traded in at Best Buy 2 weeks ago.
2) Titanfall for Xbox One Deluxe edition: $12.50 original retail $40, copped on XBOX live store
3) NBA 2K15 for Xbox One: $30 original retail $60
4) Xbox Live code from cdkeys 12 month with 5% off code just for liking their FB page for: $37.59, original retail: $60
5) Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for Xbox 1, $20, I think this game only goes for 30 usually anyway.
6) 60' LG LED TV, $650 retail is usually around $800 or $900 even though I went for the Non-Smart version since I own a Apple TV and Xbox one, soon will also have ps4 and a Chromecast lol.
7) Chromecast 23 shipped from New Egg, Retail is usually 35.
8 ) Polo Double Black gift set from the Polo outlet, $25 retail is usually at least $85 (used the famous coupon from the Polo thread), I honestly have so much Lo I got within the last month based on this coupon it would be shameful to say.
9) My usual one year subscription to Playboy, GQ, and I wanna say Details, $9. I forget what the typical price is but I know I paid about half that.

I think thats about it for my list for now. I still may cop a soundbar I just don't really know enough about them.

My estimated would've been around 1500
I spent around 1,007 :smh:

Last edited:
Picked up a ps4 bundle from bestbuy. Was debating on either copping the xbox one or the ps4. Hopefully I made the right choice.

Spent waaay more than I planned lol and I'm still not done.

A bunch of clothes for my God kids
Mario party for my God son
Stussy in honolulu is closing so I had to got there the store was 50% off not much in my size but I got a hoody, some sweats. A long sleeve tee and a bucket hat for my God dad
Grabbed a north face jacket for 49 bucks
A polo jacket

Also got a bunch of stuff from that Nike clearance that arrived today.
I'm a broke gal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom