Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

I don't they have that Panasonic 50 for 200 or the Wii U bundle.

I thinking about picking up the Sony headphone extra bass BT for 100 in BB. Anyone have experience with them?

Yeah I think the true "door buster" deals are gone but I got a 55" LG led TV for 450z,not bad. Had the wiiu bundle too

Last edited:
Ecapcity has a damn good sale going on compared to what we usually expect from them. I finally got 5-6 hats out off my wishlist.

SportsAuthority.com gotta mad MLB authentic jerseys that are 50% off. No idea when it ends. If you sign up, you'll get an extra 10% off. Cano, Kershaw, Trout, McCutchen and mad players. Current BP jerseys too.

http://shop.sportsauthority.com/sea...&isort=score&method=and&view=grid&af=&cnt=300

Hat deals are solid.. Buy one get one 50% off. On fields only count as the "buy". Luckily my head size is nearly an 8. Picked up another two authentic on fields for $21 shipped. Earlier it was Two hats from hatmonster at $30, and an mlbshop pickup at $22. Plus those other 3 from fanatics from a couple days back.. ~$120 for 8 hats.. Can't beat that. Comes out to $15 bones a piece. Most dudes walk into a store and get one for $38 out the door..

Anyone know who has a samsung tablet 7" or up for a good price?

Someone stole my uncles today :smh:

Just picked up 2K15 for PS4 at Best Buy for $30. Surprised they had still had some so late in the day.

This Black Friday was filled with wins :smokin

Last edited:
Missed out on the $59.99 Beats deal a couple days ago and didn't bother trying to scoop after that.

My birthday is Monday and my girls family ended up copping me a pair as a gift. Glad I didn't pull the trigger on the $99 deal.

Anyone know if the Xboxone 2k15 is 29.99 in store at Best Buy too? It's sold out online and I'm wondering if it's worth the trip. Will they price match if it's sold outline?

maybe the move next year is to buy the electronics you want a few days earlier, keep it unopened, then go back to whatever store you bought them from on BF, or the day after, and get the price adjustment. Might save some of the hassle....
Always on some scam artist stuff man. Smh

Went to Target this morning to get forza and decided to get an extra controller with the play and charge kit that I thought was going to be $54.99 like it says on the site but instead it came out to $39.00 :smokin

There's no way I'm stepping near a store today. Hopefully everyone flourished and got what they needed/wanted.

View media item 1279503View media item 1279504
Was this just for Friday or is it going on all weekend? I copped the regular without play and charge for $40 smh

Imma go peep that at target tomorrow....

I ended up getting 2k and tomb raider at like 830 outta my bestbuy they still had mad stuff there tbh

Back
Top Bottom