Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Bought the black super Mario version 3ds for 99 dollar at toys r us. I got home and as I began opening it I'm trying to figure out why my 3ds didn't have characters sketched on it, went ask my bro why mine didn't have the characters sketched on it and he's like " bruh that's an XL. Looked at the box and there it goes, the employee accidently handed me the 199.99 XL instead of the 99.99 smaller one at the store [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

View media item 2240028

Come up is real

2k17 and madden 17 for $60 on BB I'm good for now not really going to play them much but 2 for the price of 1 I can live with that.
That's not a bad deal. Was in Best Buy earlier and didn't see that

black friday is still good imo... half price games from 60 to 27-30 for 2k, madden, fifa and wwe2k17 etc... not bad for games that are only a few months old... depending on what you really want steals are to be had... for some sales can be found all year around so black friday doesnt matter but for games at least you get a good deal... i buy nba 2k every year for retail 60 bucks every september until a few years ago i was like im tired of paying retail and just wait until black friday to cop for half off and its never this cheap before black friday... so ya in this particular case i got a steal...

After dinner we went out to the mall to grab some raspados, and the atmosphere around Best Buy and Walmart were tamer this year. I think the days of chaos on BF out here are over

fleshlight is having huge deals/specials

any deals on headphones?

Last edited:
Just came back from our local mall and it was packed, but not crazy. Only certain stores had lines to get in, but it seemed most people were there to walk around after a big dinner. Strange to see Gamestop closed in the mall though. 

Picked up the iPad Pro from target for myself and got the air 2 for my mom. The pro is really nice. I can't wait to start designing on this thing. The pencil is 100 though :x

Copped 2K for $30 then realized I didn't have an Xbox so I had no option but to get the Target bundle

Back
Top Bottom