Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Copped a PS4 from BB - it comes with Uncharted 4, Ratchet & Clank, The Last of Us Remastered for $249. Also copped Madden 17, 2K17, and some Jay Bird X3 headphones.

Got a 55'' 4k smart samsung TV for $479.. Retail was $800.. Pretty good deal to me

F Black Friday smh GameStop had like 5 3ds
This release was AWFUL. I've went to a total of 6 stores and called about 5 Gamestop's.

Thursday night I hit the stores around 6pm, every store was sold out.

Fast forward to today at 5:30am, called the closest Gamestop and they're sold out.

7am I go to Best Buy to stand in line for an hour, sold out on Thursday night.

Next I call the closest Toys R Us....all sold out.

8:15 I called 5 local gamestop's ....all sold out.

So basically every store got about 5 max and sold them all on Thursday night. As for Gamestop, whoever wasn't there at 5am most likely held an L. :smh: I did a pre-order on Toys R Us so hopefully that comes through. Smh

Got a 55'' 4k smart samsung TV for $479.. Retail was $800.. Pretty good deal to me
got the same one but not using til christmas. Let me know how you like it
Where at? 
nerd.gif

F Black Friday smh GameStop had like 5 3ds
This release was AWFUL. I've went to a total of 6 stores and called about 5 Gamestop's.

Thursday night I hit the stores around 6pm, every store was sold out.

Fast forward to today at 5:30am, called the closest Gamestop and they're sold out.

7am I go to Best Buy to stand in line for an hour, sold out on Thursday night.

Next I call the closest Toys R Us....all sold out.

8:15 I called 5 local gamestop's ....all sold out.

So basically every store got about 5 max and sold them all on Thursday night. As for Gamestop, whoever wasn't there at 5am most likely held an L. :smh: I did a pre-order on Toys R Us so hopefully that comes through. Smh

Nah stores had plenty of 3DS, but last night was probably your best shot. I went to a Target a little after 6 during Skins Cowboys halftime. A lot of people in the store and no white 3DS available, but they did have about 10 black ones left sitting on the shelf. I grabbed one and then a family came right behind me a got 4 for their kids.

Went to Walmart right after and they were sold out. Went to best buy after that. They had sold out, but were able to stock locate others. The other stores had anywhere from 3-5 left (this was at 7pm). Wasn't driving to those spots too far out. Went to another target around 7:30 and asked if they had any available. An employee had a white one on his cart and gave it to me. Said they only had a few of the white ones left and a few more Black ones.

I say try a local Target and see what they have left or if they can stock locate.

Why does BB not match their own black friday prices. The tv i got a week ago is 200 cheaper this weekend. I could box it up and take it back and buy a new one and leave them with an open box. Why not just price match?

Target and BB online sold out of iPad Air 2s quickly but I was about to scoop one in store last night

Why does BB not match their own black friday prices. The tv i got a week ago is 200 cheaper this weekend. I could box it up and take it back and buy a new one and leave them with an open box. Why not just price match?
If its an instire only they wont let you use the receipt. You have to go and take the whole thing back (200 is worth that too me)

If its an instire only they wont let you use the receipt. You have to go and take the whole thing back (200 is worth that too me)

Its not an instore only as far as I know. Its just stupid to me because they can wind up with a bunch of open boxes that they have to discount when the end result is the same.

I just dont feel like carrying a 65 inch tv up from my basement again. I guess I will watch over Christmas etc and see if it drops again from where I bought it. I have until the end of Feb for my return exchange period being elite plus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom