Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

My target and all around sold out of xbox1s. Im kinda surprised but that 40$ gift card. Made it a deal for me to get from there and not best buy

20 pages and not one video or tweet about people brawling over hand towels and toasters...

There's no need anymore. As someone said earlier. They practically spread bf over the entire week. And on top of that only like 3/4 items are even worth it these. Companies have done pretty well having stock not just 5 tvs and 5 laptops

My aunt went and copped me the $100 dollar lenovo from best buy. Said they had 23. And they got there at 8 30 (was best buys 1 of 2 friday morning doorbuster other than the tv)

I went out to Target this morning to get a router and it was dead. Video game sales were pretty much gone, but it ain't what it used to be. I mean, I copped all of the sales off Amazon and didn't have to leave home.

Got 2k for 30 at target and Harry Potter Blu Ray complete 8 movie set for 34.99 of Amazon.

Didn't even leave the couch.

Appreciate the looks.

Was hoping to get it online so I didn't have to go out 
laugh.gif

Looks like I'll be checking BB out.

Im willing to fork over a bit more for something higher end, appreciate the looks though @Elpablo21

Back
Top Bottom