Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

If you are looking to upgrade your Xbox1 to the Xb1S now is the time. The bundles with Gears4 or Battlefield 1 are $299 instead of $399 at Gamestop. Picked up one for $253 after trading my 500gb base XB1. Thats cheaper than the 500gb xb1S.

View media item 2240368

Im about to go get one but i want to get target since they're giving the 40 gift card

Can't go wrong with LG.
It's not a black Friday TV, its just discounted for Black Friday.

Waiting on a 70in LG 4k Ultra HD for $700.
Hopefully I can find one during the Christmas or Super Bowl sales

Yea i was going to go to BB and see them in person in a few to get an idea of whats the latest in TV tech and what i need vs what i want.

Just want to find Bose bluetooth wireless headphones and i think im gonna b good.

Any deals out there on PS4 Pro? Not tryna drop 400 when i got the PS4 already

If you are looking to upgrade your Xbox1 to the Xb1S now is the time. The bundles with Gears4 or Battlefield 1 are $299 instead of $399 at Gamestop. Picked up one for $253 after trading my 500gb base XB1. Thats cheaper than the 500gb xb1S.
no wonder I dont see you on the field 
nerd.gif

Yea i was going to go to BB and see them in person in a few to get an idea of whats the latest in TV tech and what i need vs what i want.

Just want to find Bose bluetooth wireless headphones and i think im gonna b good.

Any deals out there on PS4 Pro? Not tryna drop 400 when i got the PS4 already
They are set at 400 right now.
Hoping for a bundle with a game for same price once it gets closer to Christmas

Saw that and it is tempting but I really dont need it. Wont play my PS Pro as is.
ahh i see

Yea i think the problem is. Target has the gears 1tb. And best buy has the battlefield 1tb. I already have battle field but i prolly wont play fears

They are set at 400 right now.
Hoping for a bundle with a game for same price once it gets closer to Christmas

PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB with Deus Ex Mankind Divided & Plantronics headsets – $399.99 (NewEgg):

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...7431X1540266X3c11489e51a46f7435b989220e8f9449

I would wait until Cyber Monday though, eBay will have the following deals:

PlayStation 4 Pro bundle with Watch Dogs 2 and Street Fighter for $399.99 (usually $499.97)
Xbox One S 1TB with Gears of War 4, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and an extra controller for $299.99 (usually $419.97)

Last edited:
Just got my first PS4. Did the wal mart bundle since they threw in a 30 dollar gift card :smile:
Used it on FIFA 17 immediately which was 29 with tax so I pretty much got it for free :lol: :pimp:

Now my question to you guys is where is the best deal for a PS4 plus online membership card (or whatever its called)?

Just got my first PS4. Did the wal mart bundle since they threw in a 30 dollar gift card :smile:
Used it on FIFA 17 immediately which was 29 with tax so I pretty much got it for free :lol: :pimp:

Now my question to you guys is where is the best deal for a PS4 plus online membership card (or whatever its called)?

That is what I need too! Copped the PS4 Uncharted 4 bundle from target.com for 210 shipped :smokin :smokin :smokin

same thing im looking for bruh. let me know when you find one please

Just got my first PS4. Did the wal mart bundle since they threw in a 30 dollar gift card
smile.gif

Used it on FIFA 17 immediately which was 29 with tax so I pretty much got it for free
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I just got 12 months of plus for like $41. http://saugagamers.com use the code: slick

got my code in a couple hours

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom