Black Friday Carnage Vids?

Black Friday is way overrated,

30t6p3b.gif

WalMart has to be the worst with their whole setup. Having people in the store crowding around covered displays and pallets, just asking for trouble. I went last year at midnight and let's just say that first they don't tell you where anything is, and 2nd this one hoss of a woman yelled out "I'm going in" about 10 min early and basically tore a display down to get what was inside, as soon as that happened the store broke into a frenzy and people started tearing everything up. They need to start having people in a line going through a security checkpoint for these stores like you are going into a bar/club and you wouldn't see these idiots getting trampled.

I'd be grinning my teeth off watching these videos if I was an executive of one of these companies/stores

30t6p3b.gif
all those videos are the result of bad management of the store and crazy *** people. I went to bestbuy around my house and everything was smooth. Handed out tickets for the big items and only let in about 50 people in at a time
pimp.gif

This is just sad man. Never participated, never will. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Got people fighting over towels? Really, towels? C'mon man!

People are crazy trying to save some bucks on crappy electronics. I'm sure Apple is the only sane company this time of year.  
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is one of the reasons other countries hate us. Ridiculous, how on earth could you trample another human being to save a couple bucks. Savages.

Unless i assemble an all star crew no way in hell you'll ever catch me on blackfriday at walmart

the worst stuff always seems to happen there

savages.

I don't remember people being this outspoken against black friday before. This happens every year. In fact, it has been worse in previous years like when someone died. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I did the whole black Friday thing once, I REFUSEEEE to ever step down to that level of pettiness over a couple of penny's in savings....sometimes people buy +%@+ they never even wanted or even needed, just because it was a steal.
+1

You all are laughing at these videos, I find them sad and is somewhat of a disgrace to mankind. Are we that consumed by the material that we run over others and not think twice about it? This is sad.

And why are so many people at Urban Outfitters.
Yet 80+% of people on this board did, or still do, camp out for shoe releases. That are full price, usually a day ahead of time. Wasnt there a sell on supreme leopard jackets or something that people camped out for hype beast price? 
Also I think Urban Outfitters had like 50% off the whole store. 

Originally Posted by trublu86

People are crazy trying to save some bucks on crappy electronics. I'm sure Apple is the only sane company this time of year.  
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Cause they never go on sale. Im sure people would going crazy even if they had 15% off everything.

I MISS LINING UP TO DO THIS BUT EVER SINCE I SEEN PPL GETTING STABBED/SLASHED/ROBBED AND KILLED I HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE THAT ALONE.

PLUS THIS YEAR WITH THIS WHOLE 9PM OPENING AND WALMART OPEN FOR 24HRS STRAIGHT ITS TAKEN THE WHOLE THANKSGIVING THING AWAY I DROVE BY MY LOCAL BEST BUY AFTER PLAYING FOOTBALL AND PPL WERE ALREADY EATING THEIR TURKEY DINNER ONLINE...SMH

BUT IF I EVER REALLY NEED SOMETHING I'LL GO BACK OUT AND IF ANYONE LIKE THAT CHUMP IN THE RED GET OUTTA LINE...LET'S JUST SAY I'LL BE WARM..

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Hawaiians really are about that life. LOL @ smoothly grabbing a basket on the way in.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

that easy living�
laugh.gif
I am proud to say that this is the Best Buy down the road from my house... not sure if it is cultural thing, maybe even due to supply/demand numbers, or even socioeconomic status... but seeing THAT over all these other videos makes me feel proud (especially since I am a teacher here and would like to think that I play some part in that, at least for the future)

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

This is one of the reasons other countries hate us. Ridiculous, how on earth could you trample another human being to save a couple bucks. Savages.

To think that they would of learned this by now from past experiences over thee years.. I say keep Black Friday on-line only

Back
Top Bottom