Black guy hair cuts

Agreed and I have a dread top. Why are dreads not acceptable in the work place?

Cultural differences. Stigmas attached to those with dreads

Ohh.

You know why someone wold think so.

I really don't.

Man f**k an interview. Start your own business. Work for yourself to secure your future

Real rap.

+

Forget that "hair can grown back stuff." Joint takes months. We want results now. Especially my dudes with locks. You really got ask them to cut their hair when it takes years for lengths in the first place?! Aw nah.

Man f**k an interview. Start your own business. Work for yourself to secure your future
Such cockbag advice 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Agreed and I have a dread top. Why are dreads not acceptable in the work place?

Cultural differences. Stigmas attached to those with dreads

Ohh.

You know why someone wold think so.

I really don't.

Real rap.

+

Forget that "hair can grown back stuff." Joint takes months. We want results now. Especially my dudes with locks. You really got ask them to cut their hair when it takes years for lengths in the first place?! Aw nah.

"Man I need to get out this post office" but don't wanna do the prep work to do so.

I can never hate on somebody advising people to be their own boss, I definitely think it's the way to go too. However, that advice just isn't helpful at all if the man just asked you how to cut his hair for an interview :lol:

I can never hate on somebody advising people to be their own boss, I definitely think it's the way to go too. However, that advice just isn't helpful at all if the man just asked you how to cut his hair for an interview :lol:
As a man, you should know if you need a hair cut or not. How does that come across to a child, seeing his dad questioning if he's good for an interview? You're no longer the hero; the barber is.

As a man, you should know if you need a hair cut or not. How does that come across to a child, seeing his dad questioning if he's good for an interview? You're no longer the hero; the barber is.
dat Harlem logic

Anyone has or did freeform locs? Started Friday and I don't know if I can do 2 weeks of no washing in this heat 

I can answer dread questions. Going on 7 years (will be in February), and haven't gotten them twisted in almost 3 years (will be 3 years come December).

As for not washing.........WASH, WASH, WASH!!!

I can answer dread questions. Going on 7 years (will be in February), and haven't gotten them twisted in almost 3 years (will be 3 years come December).

As for not washing.........WASH, WASH, WASH!!!

I know them joints look bad. Must be from Fla or religious reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom