Black guy hair cuts

My boy said he good with the clippers , & he told me the first cut is free .. Man idk last time I let somebody besides my barber touch my hair it wasn't a pretty sight .

Last edited:
My boy said he good with the clippers , & he told me the first cut is free .. Man idk last time I let somebody besides my barber touch my hair it wasn't a pretty sight .

First question: "Do you have pics of haircuts you've done before?"

If the answer is no or he doesn't have multiple pics from multiple angles, then he's probably full of ****.

As for showing up to interviews with a beard, just make sure it's trimmed to a .5 or 1 and lined up and it shouldn't be a big deal.

I work for a corporation and beards are common, but people keep them about medium to short length and maintained. No lumberjack or Rick Rosses walking around.

Last edited:
Maaannn hell naw, don't fall for that line lmao! If yall wanna remain boys, decline that offer.

Like brolic said, does he have pics of cuts he's done? Better yet, does he cut his own hair?

First question: "Do you have pics of haircuts you've done before?"

If the answer is no or he doesn't have multiple pics from multiple angles, then he's probably full of ****.

As for showing up to interviews with a beard, just make sure it's trimmed to a .5 or 1 and lined up and it shouldn't be a big deal.

I work for a corporation and beards are common, but people keep them about medium to short length and maintained. No lumberjack or Rick Rosses walking around.
i can tell you had a permanent no shave chit bruh lol

roll.gif

This got me weak for some reason.

After I was done with the chin strap I was just shaving my **** all the time. I stopped shaving and went to a barber and dude asked me what I wanted to do with my "beard". I was confused, but I let him shape it up. So just growing it and I think the castor oil has had a positive effect on my facial hair. This is literally the first time I've ever had a beard so now I'm just growing and seeing how full it can get.

Was chilling with this chick the other weekend and she just randomly hit me wifh the, "have I ever told you I love beards?" :smokin

how you shave w.o getting razor bumps. im ok for 2 days then its itchy, then so many razor bumps underneath

After I was done with the chin strap I was just shaving my **** all the time. I stopped shaving and went to a barber and dude asked me what I wanted to do with my "beard". I was confused, but I let him shape it up. So just growing it and I think the castor oil has had a positive effect on my facial hair. This is literally the first time I've ever had a beard so now I'm just growing and seeing how full it can get.

Was chilling with this chick the other weekend and she just randomly hit me wifh the, "have I ever told you I love beards?" :smokin

how you shave w.o getting razor bumps. im ok for 2 days then its itchy, then so many razor bumps underneath

Do you use alcohol or aftershave after you shave? That's the only regimen I use. Also if I shave before I shower I use those Clearasil pads while I wash my face. I think alot of it also has to do with how you shave. Are you using a straight razor or an electric shaver? I never shave my face with a straight razor.
I know someone posted some stuff a while back that got rid of razor bumps.

In other news I cut my **** off because the barber made it too skinny :x Back to square one.

Do you use alcohol or aftershave after you shave? That's the only regimen I use. Also if I shave before I shower I use those Clearasil pads while I wash my face. I think alot of it also has to do with how you shave. Are you using a straight razor or an electric shaver? I never shave my face with a straight razor.
I know someone posted some stuff a while back that got rid of razor bumps.

In other news I cut my **** off because the barber made it too skinny :x Back to square one.

1.last time i shaved was w a straight razor . i preferred using it because it helped my beard come in more full and even.
2.i dont remember if it was after shave or alcohol. does one work better?

barber shop talk gettin ayo

dudes arguin who sound sexier jeremih or trey songz

it took the woman barber to cut off the radio and turn on the tv to cut out the foolishness

At the Dominican barbershop with the lil homie. Got me over here considering getting a cut here next time I need one. $15. But it's only females here that cut :nerd: Iono

At the Dominican barbershop with the lil homie. Got me over here considering getting a cut here next time I need one. $15. But it's only females here that cut :nerd: Iono

You can trust it, Dominicans especially women are some of the best barbers on earth.

Dudes used to hate heavy when I rocked the nappy fro back in the day before it became popular. Now everyone and their grandma got it. Ready for this clone fad to end

I'm still a fan of the Sponge to get the curls locking and poppin, plan on using it heavy this Fall!

But yeah that Kinky Fro (DS5) that cats been wearing is getting a little played after 50% of Black Males between 15-30 yrs old have the same hairstyle.

What's funny is that Kobe used to get blasted for that same Kinky Fro 15 years earlier. Times have changed. Lol (for the better tho, IMO)

Back
Top Bottom