Black guy hair cuts

Nah man I can't rock the braid x fade.

I'm letting my hair grow but I'll get a few inches trimmed before I get a braid/bun

Is the braid / fade the 2017 thot cut? I thought it was still the nappy hair / almost dreads look. That look is still poppin.

Last edited:
Is the braid / fade the 2017 thot cut? I thought it was still the nappy hair / almost dreads look. That look is still poppin.

It's the evolution. Cause once you take them out you go back to the nappy look with the fade. It's a 2 in 1.

Yeah I was paying 15 when I was in high school. I'm 24 now. Cuts are apparently $25-30 now around my parts.

My old barber in Delaware charges $35 for a full cut, $25 for a shape up and you have to pre-pay through his site when booking the appointment :lol:

He's a beast though and you're getting a shampoo + beard wash with it

Dude probably the only ***** in the state of Delaware who can cut. He got competitive advantage. :lol:  

Can't pull that nonsense in CA or NY. 
ehh most guys i knew out Delaware would get their cuts out in Philly, about a 20 minute drive and $30 is pretty much the standard there.

He also gets called into the Eagles & ******** facility for cuts on the regular so maybe that messes with the price lol. Those checks probably :nerd: :nerd: compared to what he makes in the shop.

My old barber in Delaware charges $35 for a full cut, $25 for a shape up and you have to pre-pay through his site when booking the appointment :lol:

He's a beast though and you're getting a shampoo + beard wash with it
You go to an official barbershop. I know that aint no hood shop giving washes and all that

But that's gonna be the new thing. Prices are gonna hike because they gon start making dudes get a shampoo before the cut. I see it.
yeah it's basically about the premium services

They're spots that offer steam facials with the shampoo/wash for about $50.

yeah it's basically about the premium services

They're spots that offer steam facials with the shampoo/wash for about $50.
Yeah I see all that exotic mess on IG, where dudes pressing this little steam machine on they face massaging it and ****. Looks soothing but I aint about that life.

Only shampoo I'm getting is before I get my dreads retwisted and that's by a female.

You got a grown man massaging your beard and face? Midas whale call him daddy next.

Yea they got this franchise called Knockouts were attractive females do it that I can see the utility of somewhat but a bruh shampooing me and ****? Nah. It's already awkward when they get to your front line and you try to avoid making eye contact and they have to straddle your legs to get close enough.

I'm out the barber game though. I need to read up on baldy maintanence but right now I like it and been getting a lot of compliments. I don't ahve the work ethic to reshave it everyday so I'm not going to have that basketball leather/baby's bottom smooth joint 24/7, it's going to stay kind of prickly.

Yea they got this franchise called Knockouts were attractive females do it that I can see the utility of somewhat but a bruh shampooing me and ****? Nah. It's already awkward when they get to your front line and you try to avoid making eye contact and they have to straddle your legs to get close enough.

I'm out the barber game though. I need to read up on baldy maintanence but right now I like it and been getting a lot of compliments. I don't ahve the work ethic to reshave it everyday so I'm not going to have that basketball leather/baby's bottom smooth joint 24/7, it's going to stay kind of prickly.

Only shampoo I'm getting is before I get my dreads retwisted and that's by a female.

You got a grown man massaging your beard and face? Midas whale call him daddy next.
yall dont cal your barber daddy? I always say thanks daddy after my cut and I give him a kiss on the cheek when I leave

Wash & Condition Hair.  While damp, apply Softee Indian Hemp, brush, apply a bit more, then durag.  Go to bed with durag on, wake up to an ocean.

Use Murrays. Orange can. You're welcome.

I'm personally more cautious on what I put on my scalp now. I don't know what's in that Murray's. MIGHT be speeding up the balding process lol

I stick to the natural stuff like cold label products, ie wolfin pomade.

Raw Shea Butter
Organic Beeswax
All Natural and Organic Ingredients
No Petroleum

I stick to the natural stuff like cold label products, ie wolfin pomade.

Raw Shea Butter
Organic Beeswax
All Natural and Organic Ingredients
No Petroleum
Good ingredients
Didn't even know ****** still used murrays and pomade for that matter tbh
Murrays still poppin out here. Saw my girl use it when her aunty did her hair. I was like word, this what we doin out here?

Pomades are good depending on the ingredients used. I make my own.

Back
Top Bottom