Black guy hair cuts

If you can't get waves naturally then you should probably stop :lol:. They shouldn't even be selling "wave grease" nowadays. Y'all still sleeping in durags?

I still sleep in my durag. Its habit and i like to lay it flat otherwise my hair curly as hell

If you can't get waves naturally then you should probably stop :lol:. They shouldn't even be selling "wave grease" nowadays. Y'all still sleeping in durags?

Some ****** ain't blessed. Using thick *** grease, putting hot towels all over they head, travelling with a brush and all that. Dudes have techniques and ****. I mever had to deal with all that.

Petroleum is for transportation fuel and machinery.

I'm a King man can't be putting that stuff on my bio structure.

Definitely. I was just saying what was in it. That stuff isn't good for hair.

Look up comedogenic ratings for oils to determine if it's good for the scalp and hair.

It's the evolution. Cause once you take them out you go back to the nappy look with the fade. It's a 2 in 1.
2 looks for the price of 1. ****** are evolving out here.

Y'all n*ggas had me DEAD!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My barber got his own app and everything and yeah I pay premium but the way this man cut my hair be having to budget haircuts in my monthly expenses lol

Y'all n*ggas had me DEAD!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My barber got his own app and everything and yeah I pay premium but the way this man cut my hair be having to budget haircuts in my monthly expenses lol

$40 for a taper?

**** outta here

[emoji]128514[/emoji] there's this spot in London . Where dude is legit waxing these brits . For example if you're cut Is around 20-25 minutes it's 20 pounds . Anything longer then that is consider premium service , so you're looking at 30-40 pounds easily

I respect a ****** out here creating his own app. He about his business and he smart, but damn. Wtf is picture perfect hair sculpting.

Sup bruddas

Havent had a cut since thanksgiving '16. Just been getting shapeup when i go out.

Getting a conditioner/shampoo thatll help it grow more and now fall out as much when i pick it

At this point I dont want to go back to my go to dark ceasr. Looking to do something different in terms of a hairstyle

I respect a ****** out here creating his own app. He about his business and he smart, but damn. Wtf is picture perfect hair sculpting.
It's primarily for if you have a photoshoot or going out of town and want your cut to look fresh for a week. Starts off with peppermint shampoo and conditioning with thermal facial scrub. If you want your hair dyed, textured, or etc. and of course you'll get the flawless fade and line up by razor with hot lavender foam. if wanted/necessary hair fibers will be used to finish the look. I've done it twice it's like the male pamper package lol

He could've just used the StyleSeat app for his clients.
He did but I think he hated the fact people would book appointments not show up and couldn't charge for it so with his app you pay upfront.

Your barber finnessing the **** outta you. $30 for a lineup, no facial hair?! $100 for that whackness?!

Dude may be extremely nice with the clippers, but those inflated prices make everything look whack.

It'll be the coldest day in hell before I let a barber rob me.

Back
Top Bottom