Black guy hair cuts

Checked out his ig and one of his first quotes I see is

"We wrote the book on world class finesses
, and tasteful gestures, and making efforts... and never placing second. Or even better knowing you're first and then taking second. Inspiring and never taking credit."

Barbers pricing themselves out the game. Bout to use my son as a ginuea pig till I get better :lol:. Just need to wait on the right guards to get here from Amazon. Been watching YouTube like a mug.

Barbers pricing themselves out the game. Bout to use my son as a ginuea pig till I get better
laugh.gif
. Just need to wait on the right guards to get here from Amazon. Been watching YouTube like a mug.
My man.  Been cutting my son's hair since he was 6 weeks old.  Set those guidelines low.  What clipper you using?

, and tasteful gestures, and making efforts... and never placing second. Or even better knowing you're first and then taking second. Inspiring and never taking credit."

:lol: cats out here getting finessed and the finesser bragging about it :rofl:

Barbers pricing themselves out the game. Bout to use my son as a ginuea pig till I get better :lol: . Just need to wait on the right guards to get here from Amazon. Been watching YouTube like a mug.

My man.  Been cutting my son's hair since he was 6 weeks old.  Set those guidelines low.  What clipper you using?
I got a Wahl designer for cutting from my pops and just ordered a Wahl hero for the line up. That should be straight right?

Perfect setup.  I prefer cordless (have cordless Designer and Magic, along with cordless Detailer and Andis Slimline Pro) but corded tools work great for getting the job done.  Did you order the premium guards?  Hopefully you also ordered the 1/2 guard and 1.5 since they don't come in the set and make the blending process much easier.  HMU if you have any questions.

Howling [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Son is a criminal mastermind.

On some Keyzer Soze (sp??), hide in plain sight steez.

My barber charge $30 for everything. And anyone new in the last year he charges $45.

He cuts some celebs, he got almost 86k followers on ig & he teach classes so I get it. The more famous you get the more they charge.

Some guys in ATL charge $50

jesus christ... Im about to cop an andis and just shave my **** all the way off.. paying 30 dollars  plus tip for a cut every two weeks would have me heated

My barber charge $30 for everything. And anyone new in the last year he charges $45.

He cuts some celebs, he got almost 86k followers on ig & he teach classes so I get it. The more famous you get the more they charge.

im not surprised...dudes in the A be looking for a reason to blow money 

Are you considered to be thinning if the hair is still growing but just not as fast or if it's starting to disappear and have to be pushed back?

You're in stage one brother. Sooner you accept it & grieve the easier it'll be to come on home.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

on the real, I get cut up for $20 every week. now that I'm getting older I'm tired of spending 1-2 hours waiting to get in the chair, plus spending that bread. My son just turned 1. Thinking of learning to cut his and my hair.

how often you guys get cut up?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

on the real, I get cut up for $20 every week. now that I'm getting older I'm tired of spending 1-2 hours waiting to get in the chair, plus spending that bread. My son just turned 1. Thinking of learning to cut his and my hair.

how often you guys get cut up?

If I had the time I could easily cut my hair every week because I enjoy it so much. Ideally I'd cut it every 2 weeks, but it usually ends up being closer to 3 weeks between cuts and by then it's already looking pretty rough.

I said I was done with the barber and I meant it.
My boy been cutting his own hair forever and he's dumb nice now.
Watching this def gave me extra motivation. He could easily be a barber on the side.
For all my self cutting bros, if y'all have any questions let me know and I can see about getting him to make a tutorial.

Last edited:

I’ve seen that as well . Seem like everyone in the ATL are celebrity barbers. My barber is in Camp Creek and charges me 25.

I said I was done with the barber and I meant it.
My boy been cutting his own hair forever and he's dumb nice now.
Watching this def gave me extra motivation. He could easily be a barber on the side.
For all my self cutting bros, if y'all have any questions let me know and I can see about getting him to make a tutorial.

God bless this man

Been fading my own hair since 08. I'm nice with it now, meaning I've gotten compliments on my cut, but in all honesty, I can't say that I've mastered it yet, especially the back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom