Black guy hair cuts

This was me last year so I guess I'll just go back to this and never get my haircut ever again lol if it all works out

20180218_213834.jpg

Go to a dermatologist to confirm that youryo actually balding and that it's not actually something else instead of relying on a bunch of opinions on NT

Been getting thin hairs toward the front. Not sure if they've always been there or if I'm noticing it because I'm developing waves and wolfing it all the time at the moment. Any tips to keep hair from getting shorter. My dad said no more hats for starters. I do plan to keep waves through the spring and then growing my hair back out to the afro taper fade. Just wanted to try waves forreal this time. I'm so far along. Advice?
20180218_212422.jpg
its a wrap bruh 2 years tops.

:lol:

It's never over fam.. I wouldn't do it but you've got options lol

No weave for me. I'll just pull this off. Luckily I can grow a full beard and I have a good face and head shape for it. I'm prepared but I was doing some research so I probably have quite a few years left with my hair. My dad's cowlicks receded but he's kept a head of hair. So I think if I do start forreal balding it'll get to his level. Just deeper cowlicks but not bald with hair still on the majority of his head. He does say he doesn't get his haircut anymore because he's afraid it won't grow back so he just fades the sides, I believe him.
black-with-beard.jpg

What's the difference between hair weave and a hair transplant?

Might have to go with one of those curl sponges for the time being. Hair texture way too coarse to maintain it without a relaxer or perm.

No weave for me. I'll just pull this off. Luckily I can grow a full beard and I have a good face and head shape for it. I'm prepared but I was doing some research so I probably have quite a few years left with my hair. My dad's cowlicks receded but he's kept a head of hair. So I think if I do start forreal balding it'll get to his level. Just deeper cowlicks but not bald with hair still on the majority of his head. He does say he doesn't get his haircut anymore because he's afraid it won't grow back so he just fades the sides, I believe him.
black-with-beard.jpg
Yessir I totally agree my man..the bald head/beard combo is extra dope though.. like someone else said in an earlier comment you should check with a dermatologist to see what it could possibly be but other than that if it goes just embrace the bald/beard combo if it even gets to that point..

Never look at your pops for you hair future. It’s moms side you need to focus on.

Mom's hair is extra t h i c c. She hates her fro due to years of anti-black colorist rhetoric but that things is ginormous when she lets it out. My grandparents all passed and her 2 brothers died early. But hopefully my hair just maintains that length. Last time I did see my grandpa though he was sharp as a blade with a head full of hair. I'm afraid that my dad's side with him being half Italian will be my downfall. But both grandpa's had hair before they passed. They just kept it short.

I really need a tutorial shaping up my beard. I got T-Liners but just can’t get comfortable doing it.

Been getting thin hairs toward the front. Not sure if they've always been there or if I'm noticing it because I'm developing waves and wolfing it all the time at the moment. Any tips to keep hair from getting shorter. My dad said no more hats for starters. I do plan to keep waves through the spring and then growing my hair back out to the afro taper fade. Just wanted to try waves forreal this time. I'm so far along. Advice?
20180218_212422.jpg

Yeah you're about where I was about 2 years ago. I'm holding on for dear life and rocking the super low Kobe fade until it starts looking bad. How old are you? I just turned 30 and started losing my hair when I was 27.

Back
Top Bottom