Black guy hair cuts

this resurgence of waves is so dumb to me for some reason, a lot of us been doing this for years & we not wearing 19 durags & using all these butters & pomades ...the only 2 products i use are cantu & that sweet jamila ...i don't wear a durag over night, just from shower to wherever i'm going ... my hair is super curly tho when it's long which is all a wave is anyway, a laid down curl pattern. don't be fooled by these expensive products, all you need is a steady routine & find a product that works best for you.

this resurgence of waves is so dumb to me for some reason, a lot of us been doing this for years & we not wearing 19 durags & using all these butters & pomades ...the only 2 products i use are cantu & that sweet jamila ...i don't wear a durag over night, just from shower to wherever i'm going ... my hair is super curly tho when it's long which is all a wave is anyway, a laid down curl pattern. don't be fooled by these expensive products, all you need is a steady routine & find a product that works best for you.

Super curly hair is like a cheat code for waves.

You need those products to have decent waves without curly hair.

I try to tell people in these wave groups that they don't need these overpriced products, but they shoot that down every time. Dudes buying $30 moisturizer & $30 butter from a famous Wave YouTuber and justifying it by saying "support black owned businesses" or "it's just $30, it's not hurting my pockets".

Hell I mostly use Dollar Tree products and I think my waves are pretty good. Now I do go crazy with the amount of durags I own, but that's just because I like to rock different colors on different days.

Super curly hair is like a cheat code for waves.

You need those products to have decent waves without curly hair.

no cheat code for this ... as much as these guys rock durags every day & night, they should be beating me, i got free range waves fam...don't leave them to a life locked down behind the durag... but g'head & flourish b.

I try to tell people in these wave groups that they don't need these overpriced products, but they shoot that down every time. Dudes buying $30 moisturizer & $30 butter from a famous Wave YouTuber and justifying it by saying "support black owned businesses" or "it's just $30, it's not hurting my pockets".

Hell I mostly use Dollar Tree products and I think my waves are pretty good. Now I do go crazy with the amount of durags I own, but that's just because I like to rock different colors on different days.

i own a lot of them, but i'm not rocking them 15 hours a day & overnight...

no cheat code for this ... as much as these guys rock durags every day & night, they should be beating me, i got free range waves fam...don't leave them to a life locked down behind the durag... but g'head & flourish b.

You got the leg up already. You don't have to wear a durag at night that's the prime example you got the cheat codes lol. Now brushing your hair for hours and rocking a du rag day and night is OD but some dudes really need that to get waves.

You got the leg up already. You don't have to wear a durag at night that's the prime example you got the cheat codes lol. Now brushing your hair for hours and rocking a du rag day and night is OD but some dudes really need that to get waves.
This is a gift and a curse. I have curly hair so it naturally waves up without any assistance, but my beard hairs albeit full are super long but curled so 2.5 years of growth doesn't yield much length without stretching the hair out. :lol:

I've noticed that when I have a low haircut I tend to attract a different type of female as opposed to when I'm growing my hair out or when it's longer... does that happen with any of you fellas?

haircut by a surgeon who is a part time barber.
cucutcut.jpg

Why you crying?

Or are you tryna show off the mani?

Back
Top Bottom