Black guy hair cuts

I’m the opposite. I never grew my beard out and usually retwist my locs after a month.

Been two months without a retwist and haven’t shaved in idk how long. I been getting compliments like never before.

I took mine down myself last night & lined it up with the Andis masters & t outliner. Only thing is weird is I usually wear a mid fade so it looks different not being faded. It’ll suffice until my barber is back up and running.

Not my pic but the cut I usually rock

wft37abkewv41.jpg

Smh i need to stay out of these wave Facebook groups. Thanks to them I’ve bought more durags, hair oils and brushes.

I keep trying to think about the silver lining, when this is over with my waves are going to be supreme.

What kind of beard oil y’all using and what’s your beard maintenance regiment. I’m noticing split ends in my beard.

What’s the best shaver for my beard? It’s finally long enough where I can use different guards and I’m realizing the one I have now sucks

I’m trying to find a good professional one with different lengths so I can see which I prefer

What’s the best shaver for my beard? It’s finally long enough where I can use different guards and I’m realizing the one I have now sucks

I’m trying to find a good professional one with different lengths so I can see which I prefer
Wahl seniors with guards 1, 1.5, 2

Almost 2 months since my last cut.

Hair looking full and luxurious.

Hair has never been this long.

Any good shampoo and conditioner recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom