Black guy hair cuts

All jokes aside :lol:, this has been my go to whenever I start growing my **** out

f981b939-8ba8-4155-b72a-7086579723f7_1.4f15a4420275c98c7b828a808a22ca35.jpeg

Keeps the curls feeling moisturized and clean all day. Black owned too
Shea Moisture is no longer black owned if I’m not mistaken. the black owner sold it to take over Essence Magazine.

All jokes aside :lol:, this has been my go to whenever I start growing my **** out

f981b939-8ba8-4155-b72a-7086579723f7_1.4f15a4420275c98c7b828a808a22ca35.jpeg

Keeps the curls feeling moisturized and clean all day. Black owned too

I was big time Shea Moisture, then I started rocking with these cats

Black owned biz, too

:pimp: :pimp:

no shampoo, I use the soap in my hair in the shower... and he hair oil afterwards

tried to go back to Shea moisture and it felt like if you were go from Shea moisture to Pantene pro v

:smh: :smh:

Bruh when i tell you the proper brushes can make or break your waves. These two brushes are the truth and they look good. Had to give them the nicknames Chicago Bulls & LA Lakers.
E6CF04E9-CA61-4B1B-BABD-976D5B5E3021.jpeg
Torinos are legit. Expensive but catch the right one for your waves and **** is like magic. I need my damn hairline back.

Bruh when i tell you the proper brushes can make or break your waves. These two brushes are the truth and they look good. Had to give them the nicknames Chicago Bulls & LA Lakers.
E6CF04E9-CA61-4B1B-BABD-976D5B5E3021.jpeg

which models are these? Torino has too many to choose from...i need to get my wave game back... i've been growing my hair for 3 years... after this rona ... cutting it all of... i know ill need a soft, medium, medium hard and a hard brush... im still on the hunt for these

which models are these? Torino has too many to choose from...i need to get my wave game back... i've been growing my hair for 3 years... after this rona ... cutting it all of... i know ill need a soft, medium, medium hard and a hard brush... im still on the hunt for these
The Laker colored one is #36 its a 9 row soft brush. Priced is $17 on Brushking.org (the official Torino Pro website). They also have a purple version with the yellow grip.
The "Bulls" colored one is #1550. Cost $22 on the official site. 9 rows/medium brush.

I was big time Shea Moisture, then I started rocking with these cats

Black owned biz, too

:pimp: :pimp:

no shampoo, I use the soap in my hair in the shower... and he hair oil afterwards

tried to go back to Shea moisture and it felt like if you were go from Shea moisture to Pantene pro v

:smh: :smh:

Ayo fam... good looking out my G with this brand... i copped some beard balm and oil and a few more joints from them... read their reviews and hope these joints work out for me.

The Laker colored one is #36 its a 9 row soft brush. Priced is $17 on Brushking.org (the official Torino Pro website). They also have a purple version with the yellow grip.
The "Bulls" colored one is #1550. Cost $22 on the official site. 9 rows/medium brush.

Good looking out my G

Lined up an illegal cut tomorrow with my old barber from high school. Going on 9 weeks and I’m looking rough. Probably gonna cut the curls off and start fresh. Can anybody recommend a good curl activator other than Cantu?

This is my guy, so I won’t air out his credentials, but he’s out here flexing with clippers and I thought it was gonna be the big chop cuz he been holding on by literal threads.

I slide to the next pic and the ***** gave himself a lineup 🤦🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️. Delusions of grandeur a mutha****a.

When it’s my time, I will be compensating with a more expensive wardrobe, better body through diet and exercise, and most definitely whiter/straighter teeth (while sipping black cold brew). Pop Smoke most recently reminded me of that. RIP brotha man, brotha man.

This might be a dumb question but how do you determine what is the best shampoo/conditioner etc to use?
I’m 32 years old and all my life have pretty much rocked a low cut fade. Never going more than 3 weeks without a haircut. Now is the first time letting my hair grow, I like it but not sure what products would work best for me.

Got a text that my barber is opening next week on the 18th
7340B501-133F-437C-9B33-ADE5A776EDBE.gif

Got a text saying the 15th but I'm not even sure if I want a cut at this point.

Might just get a line up.

MAYBE a taper.

I'm past that dusty stage and it actually looks like I'm growing my hair out on purpose.

Nothing like a buzz cut with ya own clippers during these hectic times 🙏🏿 ...alotta brothers outside bummed out to the 5th power

im in Dallas and our haircuts open... Y'all think I should mess with it? NT doctors/nurses what precautions could I even take lol Im 2 months in.. I had my pops give me a mini-haircut like I was In middle school again...

Back
Top Bottom