Black guy hair cuts

Thankfully that’s one trend I never got on.

I did however get the stripes on one side throughout HS

Used Magic Shave for the first time for the bald head. I used the powder which took a little longer since I had to mix it, but I'm not mad at the results.

Another fade I did tonight

20200623_002025.jpg

Used Magic Shave for the first time for the bald head. I used the powder which took a little longer since I had to mix it, but I'm not mad at the results.
Two bald brothers in my office swear by this, we had TONS of jokes in the office based off the name alone.
61yPhOv12KL._SX522_.jpg
However once the second one tried it he was saying it is the real deal.

Bruh when i tell you the proper brushes can make or break your waves. These two brushes are the truth and they look good. Had to give them the nicknames Chicago Bulls & LA Lakers.
E6CF04E9-CA61-4B1B-BABD-976D5B5E3021.jpeg
Personally prefer the curved brushes with no handle by them, easier to keep one in the center console. I do however have the large curved ones with a handle that I bought years ago. I toss it in my bookbag for work.
5524B82B-E6C0-4A7E-853E-4594D33DA77C.jpeg

Back when barbers were open

:smh: :smh:
Bruh you messed up on the brushing pattern for 360.

I was big time Shea Moisture, then I started rocking with these cats

Black owned biz, too

:pimp: :pimp:

no shampoo, I use the soap in my hair in the shower... and he hair oil afterwards

tried to go back to Shea moisture and it felt like if you were go from Shea moisture to Pantene pro v

:smh: :smh:
Plan on checking them out later on, normally use Scotch Porter products for my beard and it works. However want to see what other options are out there. Don't know do we have a black guy beards thread?
Brilliant move, opening up outdoor dining and barbershops. So catching coffee with all these chicks you been shootin your shot with, you can wear a hat while the crowds at the barbershops die down. Then a week later when you have had plenty of time to get a fresh cut they open up inside dining. Brilliant, someone really coming through in the clutch with that game plan.

Still a dope cut, might mess with getting this next

Usher-Mohawk-Fade.jpg

a9cc341a4f207ade3731d8ce48d7852f.jpg
He is rocking a mohawk a starburst fade, right?
Denzel had a tight line up in Fallen.

Might be his GOAT cut in a movie.

fallen98.jpg
I just checked certainly his GOAT cut, I thought maybe Crimson Tide because he was supposed to be an officer. However shape ups still weren't a necessity during the mid 90's.

I got my first cut since March 25th 2 weeks ago, took it down to low lost all my wave progress. Now that I can I really don't want to go back to a barbershop, kind of miss having that money in my pocket. Hair line had recovered from all the barbers pushing it back and finding the wrong angles. Since we are still in phase 1 they can't do your beard yet, I have been maintaining it myself anyways so wasn't that bummed. However I might go back on hiatus from the barbershops again, self imposed.

Two bald brothers in my office swear by this, we had TONS of jokes in the office based off the name alone.
61yPhOv12KL._SX522_.jpg
However once the second one tried it he was saying it is the real deal.

I've never heard of this! And yes, that name is funny as hell. :lol:

I'll look them up. Thanks!

P.S. Do you pronounce it "Koo-shay" or what?

Quick question. Growing my hair out. How often do you guys wash and condition your hair?

Damn.. after 3 years of growing my frohawk.. finally cut it today.. I was lucky enough to cop the Babyliss Pro clipper and trimmer.. also copped some hair brushes.. I’m going try and get my 360’s back... anyone got some jewels they can drop as far as what to use? I got some wave cream and a few conditioners...ignore the foam on the bed..🤣 I’m in Afghanistan currently working.. this just where I’m rest at until I get outta here hopefully next month.

Attachments

• 2696B455-6617-4C39-9EB5-479A1A0B1FE2.jpeg
    2696B455-6617-4C39-9EB5-479A1A0B1FE2.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 321
Quick question. Growing my hair out. How often do you guys wash and condition your hair?

I'm around 2-3x a week.

I used to hate washing my hair because it would just strip it dry.

But NT has helped with some brand recommendations.

Last edited:
Damn.. after 3 years of growing my frohawk.. finally cut it today.. I was lucky enough to cop the Babyliss Pro clipper and trimmer.. also copped some hair brushes.. I’m going try and get my 360’s back... anyone got some jewels they can drop as far as what to use? I got some wave cream and a few conditioners...ignore the foam on the bed..🤣 I’m in Afghanistan currently working.. this just where I’m rest at until I get outta here hopefully next month.
Afghanistan good luck I could have my cities mixed up but guys I know who worked over there said they didn't keep there hair long because it was so hot the grease would just melt way. I could be mixing this up with Kuwait.

Those that have the Torino's how do you like the handle versus no handle option?

I condition more often than I wash. I wash twice a week (one with tea tree to clean the scalp, one with moisturizing shampoo for my hair). I basically condition or deep condition every other day. Use leave in every day.

Back
Top Bottom