Black guy hair cuts

Joined Mar 13, 2014
Fades are cool, but I prefer an all even cut as a waver.
Matter of fact, I just chopped my afro off a few days ago since most of my female friends threatened to whoop my *** for letting my hair grow. Debating on if I want to put in all the work to get waves again.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Matter of fact, I just chopped my afro off a few days ago since most of my female friends threatened to whoop my *** for letting my hair grow. Debating on if I want to put in all the work to get waves again.
Why do you let your female friends decide if you cut your hair or not and why would you allow them to beat you up?

Joined Dec 9, 2002
Got my curl sponges coming in tomorrow. Not sure what moisturizer to use though.
My natural hair texture is kinda curly so when i brush it at this length it looks like some David Ruffin type stuff.

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Joined Mar 24, 2007
I still have my Covid fro and thinking about twisting/dreading. I wear a durag all day, everyday for now only because I haven’t had to maintain hair in a long time and it’s too damn much most times.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now