Black guy hair cuts

Mr. Outliner
Here's his YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MrOutliner/videos
Good looks but the prices are pretty steep

This stuff worked wonders on my hair, especially near the crown. I've never let it grow this long and I noticed hair in that area was brittle and breaking easy, now it's totally different.
20201006_005618.jpg

Hair been growing over 4 months now and I like the results. Takes a little more maintenance of course but it's cool.

Last edited:
This stuff worked wonders on my hair, especially near the crown. I've never let it grow this long and I noticed hair in that area was brittle and breaking easy, now it's totally different.
20201006_005618.jpg

Hair been growing over 4 months now and I like the results. Takes a little more maintenance of course but it's cool.

Someone on here actually put me onto this.

Dont forget their shampoo and conditioner.

I like Shea Moisture's shampoo well enough and it's easily the best shampoo readily sold in travel sizes, but the Curl Enhancing Smoothie and their other staple moisture product never did a thing for me.

I've NEVER found a moisturizing product that does a better job than pure fractionated coconut oil.

20201007_094949.jpg

Just got this pack in.

Didnt know they had different blends.

Guess I wasnt paying attention.

Anyone ever tried this blend before?

Jamaican Castor Oil.

Mr. Outliner
Here's his YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MrOutliner/videos

thinking about going to him but I been spoiled with getbeam. This just shows how much of a beast beam is. Outliner looks to be okay.

thinking about going to him but I been spoiled with getbeam. This just shows how much of a beast beam is. Outliner looks to be okay.

Beam is/was in Chicago, right? I saw he was moving to Tampa. From what I've seen of both of their work, Beam is definitely a level up from Outliner.

Beam is/was in Chicago, right? I saw he was moving to Tampa. From what I've seen of both of their work, Beam is definitely a level up from Outliner.

yeah your right Beam moving to Tampa pretty soon. Outliner is nice after looking over his videos and he seems cool. I like how he keeps everything as much as natural and sharp too. He’s gonna be a problem eventually.

Outside of a few times in life when Ive had long hair and braids, 80% of my life has been 360s. Been growing my hair since April. Hella long curly and soft. Girls been all on me. Kept it tapered, lined and shape ups here n there.

Got a mid top fade cut yesterday with curls. Pretty dope. Takes some getting used to though. Have to get used to looking at a different face again like when I cut my beard after months. I like it though. Been getting comps all day. Got me looking exotic. Lol

A cut to think about for some of you homies that's been growing the hair out., Especially if you been on the curl wave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom