Black guy hair cuts

Any tips for tapering the back on self-cuts? Feel like that’s still my biggest weak spot by far

fluid hips fluid hips i been going to my barber for about 6-7 years. My barber been cutting Migos for about 2 years & Chance The Rapper for about 5. A few other celebs too. So sometimes say a day before he may have to rearrange appts because they need him to fly out or whatever. He'll let all his clients know ahead of time he gotta rearrange. Everyone pretty much understanding. I dont trip because I get free cuts & I literally pay him what I want because my whole family goes & we got a relationship more than client/barber.

So Friday, I got in the chair he like Quavo assistance hit me up about 2 hours ago saying they coming to the shop because he shooting a movie in Columbus & we on the southside of Atl. (They never come to shop its always house calls). So he put the cape around my neck, then he say Quavo assistance said they 5 away. He said can I get him real quick bc it's 20 mins top bc its only a line. I'm like bet. So Quavo gets there he said Im film him coming in. I said bet. And thats when he did it. I was legit laughing because it was all improv.

He knocked Quavo out in 20 mins. I always get free cuts so it wasnt a thang for me. I look out he does too. So thats that. I even posted the vid on my story. It was jokes. But it went viral & took off.
Screenshot_20220619-073448_Instagram.jpg

It is greatly reviewed, chebe powder is supposed to be the truth. Nothnig works for my Manu spot though, i think it's just dead dead. I might have to cop that ticket to Turkey

Do yall think it's worth it to invest in a pair of Babyliss trimmers for trimming my beard/mustache? I've been using these clones for the past 2 years:
s-l640.jpg
They do an ok job, but that precision trim isn't there. I always end having to go over it with a straight razor.

Do yall think it's worth it to invest in a pair of Babyliss trimmers for trimming my beard/mustache? I've been using these clones for the past 2 years:
s-l640.jpg
They do an ok job, but that precision trim isn't there. I always end having to go over it with a straight razor.
I’ve got both FX and LoPro trimmers and wont hesitate to recommend either one, but FX is slightly better IMO.

Mine still expects one, even with the cut being $30. I find myself going a full month in between cuts now

Back
Top Bottom