Black guy hair cuts

Yea I only get my haircut once a month as well for the prices their charging. Unless I have an event to go to or a vacation.

I work from home and I hardly go out. If I do, I’ll wear a hat.

I’m on week 3 now. My fade is no longer crispy and I’m fighting the urge to book that appointment. I’m still relatively remote but when the time comes that I have to go back in regularly I’m gonna have to go back to the 2 week cycle.

I’m on week 3 now. My fade is no longer crispy and I’m fighting the urge to book that appointment. I’m still relatively remote but when the time comes that I have to go back in regularly I’m gonna have to go back to the 2 week cycle.
How long does your fade last? My ish lasts 3-4 days so I had to learn to do it

Kid already had good hair tho. Pulling that off with 4c hair type is much harder.

What clippers are you guys using who cut your own hair? I was looking at the Wahl clippers I have and it's definitely time I get a new set

What clippers are you guys using who cut your own hair? I just thought about the Wahl clippers I have and it's definitely time I get a new set

Wahl Cordless Senior is still the best professional cordless clipper for the money, IMHO. I've got the regular ones with the black lid and fade blade and the 1919 all metal version with the taper blade. I do not recommend the Wahl Cordless Legends. I put a 00000 balding blade on them and only use them for setting in the bald section of the fade.

Looking to go with something similar for the sides on my next cut, probably a bit darker

jude-bellingham-afro-with-high-top-low-taper-and-precise-hairline-mens-hairstyles-man-for-him...jpeg

Wahl Cordless Senior is still the best professional cordless clipper for the money, IMHO. I've got the regular ones with the black lid and fade blade and the 1919 all metal version with the taper blade. I do not recommend the Wahl Cordless Legends. I put a 00000 balding blade on them and only use them for setting in the bald section of the fade.
What’s a good T-liner?

I’m in the crib so I don’t need the gold cordless joint :lol: I guess no more than $60? Keep me good for the in between
For that price, Andis Slimline Pro Li. I’ve got a couple extra if you don’t mind slightly used, HMU.

Back
Top Bottom