Black guy hair cuts

Clean

Screenshot_20221114-190033_Instagram~2.jpg

New guy I went to pushed my **** back. I’m sick because it’s definitely noticeable. Should I just not get a cut for 3-4 weeks?

9D487B90-C208-40E9-9FA8-E6BC6C271F9B.jpeg

And spending $1200 a month on a haircut for anyone, regardless of how much you make, is not ideal.

The market is the market. If you’re a barber charging cheap prices nowadays you’re losing. People willingly paying $100+ just to skip the line for a cut. I’d tax also

Dumb question…I’m letting my hairline grow back in since this new barber I went to pushed my line back. I have a work meeting and need to get my **** cut. Can I just get a cut without a barber touching my line without looking too crazy? Don’t want to mess up the growth on the hairline but I still need the sides faded and what not. As long as that’s good I’m fine without getting a shape up but I’ve never gone to a barber without getting one. :lol:

Dumb question…I’m letting my hairline grow back in since this new barber I went to pushed my line back. I have a work meeting and need to get my **** cut. Can I just get a cut without a barber touching my line without looking too crazy? Don’t want to mess up the growth on the hairline but I still need the sides faded and what not. As long as that’s good I’m fine without getting a shape up but I’ve never gone to a barber without getting one. :lol:
I generally don’t get the front of my line touch and just rock the natural, so I don’t think it’s crazy. I’m sure you can be the judge of what works for you though

Yeah, it can be done. Just make sure they are competent. Some of these barbers will ruin your hairline just to give you the appearance of a crispy cut.

my dude cut off like 2 months of beard growth, maybe 4 idk but my **** grows fast so I'm not uber tripping, and hes my guy but thats also the reason I be seeing this other barber more often than him. ****** just give you the cut they want you to have. I be agreeable in the chair all the time then go in the car and look in the mirror and be like "this ***** ****!" Plus we were talking about money and I mentioned how much I made and I am 99.2% sure one of his other patrons was tryna rob me when I went to the car but I peeped him behind me and walked in a circle then stopped in no mans land not by any car and he seem like he acted like he was getting something out his car but he just looked in the window and went back inside

my dude cut off like 2 months of beard growth, maybe 4 idk but my **** grows fast so I'm not uber tripping, and hes my guy but thats also the reason I be seeing this other barber more often than him. ****** just give you the cut they want you to have. I be agreeable in the chair all the time then go in the car and look in the mirror and be like "this ***** ****!" Plus we were talking about money and I mentioned how much I made and I am 99.2% sure one of his other patrons was tryna rob me when I went to the car but I peeped him behind me and walked in a circle then stopped in no mans land not by any car and he seem like he acted like he was getting something out his car but he just looked in the window and went back inside
Why would you be discussing your finances amongst strangers? You in OKC, you don't have the tooly on you?

nah me and Rob were talking about me leveling up and getting new jobs and i said something vague like yea im tryna hit that 6 figures mark. Dude wasnt even getting a cut, he had pulled up to chop it with Rob and he went and sat down and was watching the tv on the other side of the shop and then his girl came to ask Rob about cutting her kids' hair for the freeski and then dude just hung around and got on the xbox for a minute and sat over on the other side of the bench, I think maybe Rob was going to slide him in after me

and youre right i should but no I am so not a gun person. I am aware of my surroundings though and like I said I peeped him walking out paces behind me after I left and it didnt sit well with my spirit. He had been sitting over there the whole time and now all of the suddens I leave and you gotta walk to the parking lot too. Nah buddy. Plus its stupid its not like I had 100k in my pocket, anybody robbing me is just practicing. I dont even keep cash on me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom